chapter 7

Chapter 7

They pulled apart and sniffed the air .

“god she smells amazing “ britton said while I laid there upset cause they stopped and confused because the smelled the air .

“umm..  why did you guys stop “ I blushed . but I didn’t care . I had no shame when I saw them kissing and I wanted them to continue.

“were you enjoying our little show love ?” Estelle asked smiling down at me

“why yes, yes I was , please feel free to continue “ I state being completely honest . but instead of continuing with each other britton leaned down and attached his lips to mine it was slow and sweet , he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance , who the hell was I to deny his wishes. So I opened my mouth to him and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, slowly tracing my tongue to his, it was a slow and sensual dance between us that felt so emotional and full of compassion that I felt it straight to my heart. At this moment I did not want to be any where else than in this beautiful mans arms .  we had to pull away so that we could have some air , but honestly I would rather have his lips than air.  He had his forehead on mine and was tracing his nose on mine. I looked over to see Estelle laying beside me looking at us grinning like she just won the lottery . I got brave and raised my hand and gently caressed her cheek, I was surprised when she leaned into my touch . I heard this rumbling or vibrating like noise , only to discover it was Estelle . she was purring because of my touch . I looked at her and smiled.

“ are you purring ?” I asked her

“ yes “ she ducked her head and blushed .  I put my index finger under her head chin and lifted her face to mine , I pecked her lips gently .

“ don’t hide from me , I thought it was adorable” I whispered to her . we both blushed . I seen movement from the corner of my eye , I did not even realize britton had gotten up and dressed. Estelle stood up as well and offered me her hand. I took it and stood up looking between them both. Britton grabbed estelles hand

“ we should get going sweetheart so you can sleep . “ as soon as the words left his mouth, I became sad . I didn’t want them to leave . they each placed a gentle kiss on my lips , they also looked as if they did not want to leave . but they turned towards the door to leave , Britton grabbed the handle to open the door. I started to panic . they walked out the door . just as it was about to close I darted to towards it and flung it back open .

“ will you- will you guys stay with me … please ?” my voice sounded disparate but I didn’t really care . the thought of them leaving made me on edge and it scared me that I was feeling so strong towards two people I have not known for even 24 hrs.

“ are you sure sweetheart we don’t want to intrude” Estelle asked at the same time britton said

“hell yes “ as britton came back scooping me in his arms for a hug Estelle came over and smacked him in the back of the head .

“ow what was that for “ he whined

“ for being rude “ she scolded

“ well I have no clue as to what you were thinking but I for one was not going to pass up the opportunity to stay with our mate.” He said playfully . he kind of reminded me of a big kid . I giggled .

“come on lets get her to bed its already nearly 6 .am. “ Estelle said

We walked down the short hallway to my room , I was still in Brittons arms which I was happy about .

“ I have clothes for you all if you want something to change into

“ um . sweetheart I don’t think you have clothes for me “  Britton chuckled as he put me down. I walked to my dresser and pulled out shorts and tank top for Estelle and my biggest pair of basketball shorts for Britton and hand them the clothing. Britton looks at me funny then says

“why do you have mens clothes . are these your ex boyfriends clothes.” He said and he sounded jealous. I laughed and flushed a little . I don’t want to tell him ive never had an actual boyfriend before.

“ um, I-i haven’t had a boyfriend before”. I said embarrassed.

“really ?” Britton asks I nod “ well looks like I have the priviledge to be both of you lovely ladies first “ he said with a bright smile .

“ What! Estelle you haven’t had a boyfriend?”

“ well ive only had Britton since I was 6. He and his family adopted me when I was 6 . we didn’t know I was his mate then but we kind of figured it out early when he would protect me and sleep in my room .” she smiled at the memory .

“ alright loves lets get some sleep . ell what time do you have to be at work tomorrow.?”

“5 to 9 “ I say as Estelle moves to the wall and britton tells me to lay next to her and he comes in next to me . good thing I have a large bed.

“why are you on the out side Brit?”

“because I cant protect my girls if im on the inside or by the wall . “ I melted . he is so sweet . I rolled over to face Estelle and cuddled in close to her as she held me . I feel Brittons arm come around my waist so that hes spooning me from behind and also touching Estelle at the same time .  

“Goodnight my loves” Estelle says quietly as she kisses my cheek.

“night “ I mumble out feeling so content

“sleep tight sweethearts”  britton says

. I fell asleep feeling thoroughly sandwiched between them and I have never felt so safe and loved in my entire 22 years of life.