Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Seconds
Minutes
Hours
Days
Weeks
Months
Years
I don't know. I don't know how long I've been in this blank space. There is no thoughts  no voices, but I feel pressure all along my body. I will myself to focus on this pressure. As time creeps past the pressure waverers to something lighter and it's only on half of me. I feel tingles now. I feel a comfortable but uncomfortable feeling. Again I will myself to focus. I start to hear light sounds almost like white noise or like the tuning of an old t.v that has an antenna.
After what feels like forever, I get feeling in my hand, so I move it, I wiggle my  fingers and I feel something nudge it and then a wet rough feeling on my palm then up my arm. It was like it was chasing the numbness away. I felt the same sensations on the other hand and arm at the same time. Then I'm hot with fireworks and electric shocks and this is what finally jolts me out of the blank space . Well.. I try to jolt up but there is a 200 plus pound lion on me. It is then that I realize there is a second lion closer to my head. It now all come together the pressure I was feeling the whole time was my mates laying with me to comfort and protect me.
Es was the one in front of me, I had yet to see her lion until now. She was this warm creamy color and looked so soft. Reached out and stroked her, she was so soft and kind of bristly. She rubbed her head on me and started purring loudly. I giggled then looked up at Brittons lion he looked so stoic watching me and Es.
I felt like I needed more. More contact, a hug a kiss anything. " please shift" I asked quietly. The next thing I knew was a naked Estelle jumping on top of me and squeezing me to death.
" I'm so glad you're awake love." She said as she nuzzled my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, loving this closeness but again I needed more. What if Britton was mad at me, maybe that's why he won't shift. Apart of me needs to know that's he alright and not hurt. Which reminds me I need to ask what happened in the forest.
" why won't Britt shift ?"
"His lion is still in protection mode." I thought about what she said. I adjusted my position to look at him and I reached my hand up to put my hand in his thick mane. He looked down at me, as our eyes connected his stoic expression washed away and was replaced by something I couldn't put my finger on.
"Britton please" I felt his mane disappear and in its place was soft tattooed skin. God my mates were so beautiful. My head ended up on his thick muscled thigh. I came face to face with a semi hardened member. I couldn't look away. My mouth became dry. I felt Es move up and over me to kiss Britt, her bare breast was hanging right above me. I just want to take a few brief seconds to thank every God,Goddess, mythical creature, Santa clause and the Easter bunny for the two very lovely sights in front of my face. Before I can register what is happening my hand sprouts a brain and moves on its  own accord to circle around Brittons length. My watering mouth latches onto Estelles nipple . I hear both of them gasp and moan at the same time.
I fee my hand being pulled away from Britton and Estelle pulls my face up.
" slow down love. We have a lot to talk about and we all need to eat something. You were out for awhile."  Estelle said then kissed my cheek then got up and went to the bathroom. I will say I shamelessly stared at her the whole way to the bathroom. I looked up to Britt and he was doing the same.
"Stop staring perv!" I say laughing.
" don't act like you weren't staring ell." He's says smiling at me. He then leans down and gently kisses me. " I hope you aren't afraid of me or my lion now. I had to protect you ell. " he looked down at his hands. I put my hand on his cheek to bring his face up to mine again and kissed his soft lips.
" I'm not scared of you." I say as i look into his eyes." Plus you're not scary at all you're just a huge soft kitty cat. Nemo is more scary than you." I laugh out to him then jump up and start running out the door. I got to the top of the stairs when I heard a thud and then a loud Roar. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs without killing myself, I make a beeline for the kitchen and jump up onto the huge Long Island that is smackdab in the middle of the kitchen. I hear Britton romping down the stairs, I knew that if he was mad he would have caught me already. He comes plowing through the kitchen.
"Here kitty ,kitty." I coo at him. He jumps up onto the island and stalks towards me. Instead of being scared I laugh." Aww come here little kitty."  He just lets out this huff growl noise. I see Estelle come in just as Britton reaches me.
"Get off the counter fur ball!!" Estella's says as she pokes nose.
"Growl"
" no back talk mister." He nips at her finger. She steps back and points At him.
" fury asses go on the floor"  as she points to the floor. " go shift and cook us food"
He huffs then leans over and licks me across the face then jumps down and walks out of the kitchen.
"Eww you're disgusting" I laugh. Estelle gets a towel and stands between my legs and wipes my face for me. "When did you get home?" I ask her as I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her close to me. I feel her arms around my waist and her face in my neck." Britton linked me and told me to come straight home that something happened. You've been out since early this afternoon." Britton comes up behind her and manages to hug us both, then turns and walks to the fridge. I notice that all he has on is a pair of red sweats slung low on his hips. He looks so damn sexy. I see Estelle looking to and she even licks her lips.
" what do my ladies want to eat?"
"You!" Me and Estelle say at the same time.
"Perverts! I meant for dinner?" He says as Estelle moves to go look in the pantry beside the stove.
" I still say you" I giggle out. Britton comes and stands between my legs.
"I'll make you a deal. You pick an actual meal and then...." He moves his warm strong hands up the sides of my shirt as he brings his lips to my neck" I'll be.." More kisses up my neck, then right below my ear he nibbles. I let out a loud moan and run my hands into his hair "your dessert" he whispers into my ear then sucks on my earlobe. He leans back and looks at the panting,moaning mess that it is my current state and smirks.
Well two can play that game. I run my hands slowly down his neck, to his chest and make sure I touch his nipples, then over his sexy abs. I lean in and lick and nibble his nipple. I marvel at the sexy groan he lets past his lips.
"Deal"  I whisper into his ear

Thank you all for patience. Again sorry for all of the errors. I would love if you all would Comment vote add to your library !! Don't be ghost readers please
💚 bakeycakes