Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After a few seconds I pulled away taking a deep breath and backed up. I didn’t want to move but my brain was screaming three things at me.

1.       What the fuck are you doing weirdo?. you just met her !

2.       Get your ass inside before will comes out here and drags you inside

3.       I wonder if the guy is as good of a kisser as the girl. ?

The girl chuckled and I blushed.

“I am so so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking. I am so sorry “

“Its fine sweetheart. Really, I didn’t mind at all. “She winked at me. I blushed harder. I looked like pizza sauce.. That was a dumb analogy but pizza sounds really good right now.  Wait she didn’t mind?. My mind raced. Is that a good thing? God I hope so.

“What’s your name babe” the guy asked. Damn his voice was sexy. Babe, he called me babe. Ugh I think I just melted into a puddle at his feet. I had to fight the urge to kiss him. And fight I did, I crossed my arms and dug my shoe into the concrete so I didn’t move.

So instead I answered “Ellison. What’s yours ?” I asked looking at both of them

“I'm Estelle and this is Britton. “ Estelle answered. I like their names.  I shook my head to clear my head.

“ I’m sorry but I have to go my boss is going to kill me “  I stated starting to turn away even tho my body was screaming to stay.

“it’s only been about 5 mins since you came out “  Britton stated  chuckling. dang,  it felt like hours . But I wasn’t complaining.

“When do you get off love? “ Estelle asked.

“Umm.. Hard to tell. I have to sweep and help the guys mop the floors. why ?” I noticed Britton’s face got a little twisted when I said guys. But I also noticed Estelle’s face contort a little to. Weird I though .

“do you want to get a drink with us . ? I mean you did kiss me so I think you owe me a drink!” Estelle said laughing. I blushed.

“Um. Sure but I really have to go. “I stated and walked off