Chapter 15

Chapter 15

      Britton kept whispering dirty things in my ear as Estelle tried to find something good to eat. I was loosing my mid. His hands and his words were making me feel as if I would combust any moment, my breath was ragged, my nails were dug into his back as I tried to control myself .
" please Britton" I whimpered in his ear.
"You need to eat love" I heard him sigh. I pushed him back so I could jump down off the island. Fine I'll eat, but I for damn sure am not waiting for him to cook. I walked quickly over to the cabinet and dug around until I found peanut butter and bread, then went to find the jelly. I made two sandwiches for Britton cause he's a pig and one  each for me and Estelle. I turned around with the stack of PBJs and seen the two of them staring at me.
"What?"
" what are you doing ." Es asked smiling
" he said eat. And I'm to horny to wait for actual food, so I winged it " I went to the table and passed out the sandwiches.
" no plates or napkins?" Britton teasingly asked
"Nope no time"
" why not" Estelle asked as they both slowly started eating.
"Guuuyyssss!" I whined out to them. They knew what I wanted and they knew exactly what they were doing to me. They were purposely torturing me. I felt like my body was visibly vibrating. I could feel the wetness between my thighs seeping through my panties. The feeling that with just a single touch from one of them and I would fly apart. I've never had any of these feeling before. I felt vulnerable and overwhelmed but also needy and so turned on. I stood up on shaky legs and walked over to Britton and straddle his lap. I could feel his bulge on my center as I leaned in and nibbled his bottom lip. I felt his hands move to my ass and move me a little so that I was grinding softly on him. I whimpered. I pushed my hips down a little harder and moved just a bit faster. I pulled away and made eye contact with him, and rotated my hips. His chest vibrated with the growl that came from him.
" the sandwiches were lovely babe but, fuck them. I need to be buried inside you right now." He said as he lifted me up and carried me upstairs.  I looked around but didn't see Estelle anywhere.
" Britt where's Estelle?" I asked as we entered the room.
" I'm right here love." I looked over and seen a very naked Estelle on a plush chair in the middle of the room. My mouth watered. Literally drooling down Brittons shoulder.
" dibs"I whispered in his ear.
" mmmm. Not this time princess.share?"  He asked as I felt Estelle come up behind me and run her hands inside my panties from behind. I felt her slide a finger inside me.i came almost instantly, I dug my face into Brittons neck and bit him hard as I tried to control the scream that escaped. The way her fingers curled inside me was heaven. But all to soon they were gone. But before I could complain I was tossed on to the bed and my clothes were being ripped off. I was breathing so hard my tongue should have been hanging out like a dog. I look up and see Britton over me completely  naked. He leans down and sucks one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasp in response as he gently bites it.
" are you ready to be ours completely princess?" He whispers to me as he looks me in the eye. I feel Estelle take my hand and lay beside me. Was I ready for this ? Without any doubt in my mind I was ready. Even though I have only known them for a very very short time, my soul was connected to them, it recognized there souls. We were three parts to a whole.
" make love to me" I whispered up to him. I felt Estelle move closer to me. She was molded to my side. I turned my head to kiss her, her lips fit so perfectly to mine just as Brittons did. Every part of these two beautiful creatures fit perfectly with me. I felt Brittons lips connect with my neck and Es's fingers go to my breasts. The emotions running through me were out of this world.
I felt Brittons member poking at my entrance, I knew I didn't have to ask him to take it slow or be careful. I knew he would already. Es moved her lips from mine and whispered in my ear.
" look at him my love. Look into his eyes as he loves you,claims you." I looked right into his eyes as he entered me. I squeezed Estelles hand as he slowly inched his way into me. It didn't hurt really. He just wasn't a small guy. He leaned down and captured my lips in a searing kiss as he pushed all the way inside.. I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him as deep as he possibly could go. My arms around his back . His hips slowly roll into me,sensually and rhythmically. I never wanted this to end, This feeling of being one with him. My moans got louder when I heard another set of moans with mine, and my hand being squeezed tighter. I looked over to see Brittons large finger deep within Estelle, moving his hand to the same rhythm he was rolling into me. I was lost floating on this cloud of ecstasy and I never wanted to come down.
His pace increased, my fingers dug into his muscular back.
" cum for me princess." He begun to take longer but harder thrusts into me. I arched my back and came apart, screaming his name like a mantra. In the distance I heard Estelle moan her release as well.
My body twitched as I felt him pull out of me. I struggled to catch my breath with my eyes closed. I felt Estelle drape her naked body a crossed mine, and Britton came to my other side and plopped down like the oaf he is. I looked over at him and grinned.
" I'm addicted" I giggled out. They both laughed.
" I could say the same. You're so damn tight and responsive to our touch baby" he said as his hand traveled down my stomach, and massaged lightly below my belly button, only then did I notice that Estelle had moved and was making her way between my legs. She was on her knees looking up at me. She ran her hands up my thighs as she lowered to place a kiss on mound. I gasped out a moan at the little tingles that were left behind where her lips where.
" my turn love" she seductively said then her tongue touched my clit. I moaned loudly.
This was going to be a long fun night.....

A/N
Thank you all very much for you patience!!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter I know it has been awhile. Please vote,comment and add to your library. And thank you all for all of the votes!!!!!!!  Please excuse the errors !
And I think I'm changing who plays Britton to Stephen James cause well... He's fucking hot !!