•13• Personal

Start from the beginning

"you already know I don't like touching guys, I don't know or trust." 

"Why?" He asked, he was really irking me.

"It's none of your business" I snapped lightly.

"You never answered my question about what you want?" He asked calmly.

"Something light, you're ruining my appetite with these personal questions" I replied.

If you keep snapping at him like that with attitude he IS gonna kill you

At this point, I'll let him Sarah

Oh for the love of your hopeless

Really I didn't know thanks for the reminder

Oh my come on I just

Bye

"Like I said I was just trying to get to know you" He tried to act innocent behind me.

"Why? Why do you want to get to know a girl like me?" I asked boldly

He stopped as we finally made it back to the car.

"What do you mean a girl like you?"

"A damsel in distress I know that's what you and all your other goonies think of me" I threw my hands up with being annoyed.

He raised his eyebrows at me and opened the passenger-side door for me.

"Goonies?" He asked

"Yes goonies, why am I answering your questions you won't answer any of mine"

He chuckled and shut the door once I got in.

"Your choice of words distract me," he said shutting the driver's door and buckling up as he started the car.

I buckled up and rolled my eyes.

"Well, are you gonna answer?"

He sighs and glances at me.

"I don't have to"

"What! Are you serious?"

He stayed silent and I grumbled staying silent as he drove me wherever the hell we were going.

He's so frustrating and scary I don't even know how I think straight around him.

Eventually, we pulled up to Chick-fil-A and I got really excited.

"Oh my yes I absolutely love Chick-fil-A!" I squealed forgetting all about his annoying presence.

He didn't say anything until we pulled up to order.

"What do you want?" He asked

"Hi welcome to chick fil la what can I get for you today?" The lady over the speaker asked

Out of excitement I just leaned over holding Grey's arm that was on the steering wheel and said my order to the lady.

"May I just get an 8ct Regular Nugget Meal with a Sweet Tea to drink"

"Of course, what sauce would you like that?"

"Just Honey Mustard please and thank you"

"My pleasure, anything else for you today?"

"Your turn," I said to Grey and sat back in my seat.

He shook his head and turned to the speaker.

"Just a large fry and a coke," he said

"Alright will that be all"

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright your total is $15.45, go ahead and pull up to the first window"