29- They are back

6 months later

**-**-**-**-**-**-**

"Grey" I called out

I knew he was here I just couldn't find him.

I walked downstairs and into the living room where the rest of the boys were being boys and screaming at video games.

"Guys where is Grey?" I asked

"Don't know" Jaycee said and the rest shrugged.

'Ugh Y'all are no help" I sighed

I walked by the back door leading outside and stopped seeing Kali outside by herself.

Indie is out right now with Chloe, Belle and Chloe broke up and Indie has been hanging with Chloe and Colton, I don't think Chloe and Indie are dating but Chloe is definitely trying to get with her and I don't like it. I know Kali doesn't either, she won't admit it, but I know she likes Indie, but Indie is so hard to control, she likes her freedom.

"Kali?" I questioned softly as I made my way outside.

"Hmm," She hummed her response after seeing it was me.

"Are you alright?" I asked and sat on a bench beside her.

She sighed.

"Why is she so goddamn stubborn?" She asked.

I chuckled.

"That's Indianna for you, she was always getting my goody two-shoe self into trouble, but I love her for showing me the wild side," I said

"I don't like Chloe." She mumbled

"To be honest Neither do I, I think she's bad news and not who we thought she was, Indie is gonna get hurt." I sighed

"Kali?"

"Yes Tatum"

"Why don't you just make a move, and stop being a pussy" I said

She gasped and looked at me.

"Tatum Emery Jackson, you DID NOT just call me a Pussy" She said shocked.

"Oh but I did!" I smiled innocently

She gently pushed me.

"Tatum, I honestly don't know, I am admitting it I like her, a lot, but I don't know how to go about it, I can't muster up the courage, I know I seem all big and bad and super confident, but she might be my biggest weakness yet and I swear to god if you tell anyone, especially her this I will... I will I don't know I will figure it out but what I am getting at is she makes me mushy I feel like a normal teenage girl with a huge crush" She sighed.

"My mouth is shut don't worry, and you have nothing to worry about, I know she is out there playing around right now, but as her best friend, I know her tell-tale signs and trust me she feels something for you even if she doesn't know it yet herself," I told Kali.

"Thanks, Tatum' Kali said and gave me a brief hug.

"Don't get used to that" She glared.

"Got it" I laughed. "Hey, you know where Grey is?" I asked

"I think Hayden and him had to go out and do a quick errand," She said

"What?" I questioned confused.

She shrugged, "that is all Hayden told me this morning."

I humphed and pouted for a moment.

"Well, Okay then," I said

I got up and walked back inside, just as the door burst open.

Indianna walked in and looked straight at me with tears falling down her face.