Chapter 14

"How do you know my name?"

Y/N staying calm despite a stranger just called his name. The air around them got heavy within a matter of seconds. He stared at the man while wondering is he a threat or not?

"Hmm... how do I know your name?" The man look at him. "Let's just say like you, I'm also an officer of the law." He let out a small grin.

"So you're a cop?" Y/N asked him. "Not really. But I do look out for something." The strange man answers his question in a playful tone.

"Stop giving vague answers and talk!" Y/N stood up but his body felt heavy, almost like there's something pulling him to the ground. He tried walking to the man but can't.

"There's no need to get angry now Y/N-ssi. I'm only here to tell you something." It's now the man's turn to get up from the bench. He walked to the static Y/N and held him by the shoulders.

"Be careful. Don't go messing with all the things now~" Y/N tried opening his mouth to say something but he can't move anything, not even a sound can be uttered from him.

The man then gets closer to his ear. "Remember, everything has a price." He let go of Y/N and started to walk behind him. After a few second, Y/N can finally move again but when he turn around the man was gone.

It's hard to believe what just happened. There is no way a normal person can be gone within a few second, and why can't he move a second ago?

It's unbelievable but he did somehow travel back to the past. The word impossible is losing its meaning to him at this point.

"Maybe I'm just too tired... Yeah that's it." He sat back down on the bench, thinking about what the man said earlier. He didn't really tell him his identity or how he knew him.

'...Whats's up with the last part? Everything has a price?' When he thought about the way the man said it, it sounded like a warning. Should he heed his warning? Why should he listen to him anyway?

'I need to clear my mind and think.'

----------

The sun rises again indicating it's a new day. Thank goodness it's a Saturday so that means no school for Y/N. Which is not all good since he can't see Minju and tease her.

What happened last night is still troubling him. It certainly not just a dream. He felt like he needs some time to clear his mind so he decided to go out and do something.

The bad thing is, after a few minutes of stepping out of his house the sky started to darkened. Y/N doesn't really have a activity or a destination in mind when he decided to go out so he quickens his pace to wherever the streets takes him.

Not too long after that, he can felt a splatter coming from the sky. It started as a light one but eventually started to get heavier.

He noticed there's a nearby arcade place near where he was walking. Playing games while taking shelter from the rain is not a bad idea. He runs to the building and dries himself before entering.

As he was flapping around his shirt and shaking off the water, someone bumped into his back.

"Oohhh! I'm sorry I'm sorry, I was running to get away from this rain but- Oh! Oppa!"

"You really love bumping into me Arin."  Y/N laughed at the shorter girl when he identified who it was.

"Ahh~ no o-oppa..." Her face is starting to get hotter after hearing his statement. "I'm kidding Arin-ah. This rain really did came out of nowhere." Y/N chuckled after seeing her flustered.