Chapter 27

To say everything was going smoothly was the right word. Jin was getting better, he smiled a lot and laughed, he joked with them, he cooked for them and looked after them. The alphas were very happy. Everything was back to normal.

They were sitting together while eating dinner when Namjoon brought up his plan for vacation.

"So I was thinking that we should go to somewhere for the summer vacations." Namjoon said.

"To where?" Jimin asked.

"You guys decide. I'm ok with anything." Namjoon said as he took took a bite of his ramen.

"Maybe somewhere like mountains." Taehyung said "With snow."

"But Yoongi hyung doesn't like cold." Hoseok pionted out.

"Decide whatever you want. As long as Jin agrees I'm fine with it." Yoongi said. Jin blushed a bit then said "How about a beach?"

"I agree!" Jimin shouted excitedly.

"I also want to go to a beach. It's a great opportunity to relax." Hoseok said.

"I want to go too." Jungkook said.

"Ok. Beach is good too." Taehyung said.

"Then it's decided. I will make arrangements. You guys prepare your things and empty your schedules by then." Namjoon said.

"Ouch!" Everyone looked at Jungkook who was grabbing his cheek.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jin asked, as he leaned forward to touch his face.

"My teeth are hurting." Jungkook said.

"Open your mouth Jungkookie." Jimin said as he was sitting beside him. Jungkook opened his mouth to reveal that his gums were red and swollen.

"Jungkookie have you been able to smell our scents?" Hoseok asked as he saw Jungkook's mouth.

"Not before. I only smelled Jin hyung but now I'm getting some whiffs of different scents. Like musk, cherries, chocolate, rain, lavender." Jungkook said.

"Ah I see. You are soon going to get your first rut Jungkookie." Taehyung said.

"Rut?" Jungkook asked. A blush on his face.

"Those scents are ours all mixed together. You being able to smell them suddenly and your gums like that, shows that you are near your rut and that your fangs will come out too." Namjoon said.

"That's amazing Kookie. It means you can mark me soon." Jin said.

"M-marking?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course. You are my mate and when you will get your rut I will be there. Then you can mark me." Jin said.

They noticed Jungkook's discomfort. After all it was a big thing. They all assured him that he will do fine and that they will help him whenever he needed them.

"Kookie never hesitate to come to me or to anyonw else when you need help ok?" Taehyug said.

"We are like your brothers. So there is no awkward thing between us." Yoongi said, making everyone shocked. "What?" Yoongi asked seeing their expressions.

"Wow! Hyung I never thought I would hear something like this from you." Jimin said.

"What am I? A moster or something?" Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yoongi hyung you have to admit that you don't look like a caring person at all." Hoseok said.

"You suddenly saying that you think of us as brothers is a big thing." Namjoon said.

"I did say Yoonie hyung was like this. Give him time and he will show you." Jin said, smiling as he saw Yoongi being teased by the youngers.

"All o-of you shut up now." Yoongi stuttered and they laughed at his response.

AT THAT NIGHT

Jin woke up, feeling hot. He made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He was drinking water, when he heard Namjoon's voice.

"Kitten?" Jin turned to look at him.

"Hyung?"

Namjoon came towards him and cupped his face "Why are you awake? It's three am. Are you feeling all right?"

"I'm fine. I just came to drink water. " Jin said showing his glass.

"Are you sure you are fine?" Namjoon asked again.

Jin smiled, Namjoon never changed, he still worries so much like he used to do before, Jin thought.

"Joonie hyung I'm ok. Don't worry. Tell me though why are you awake?" Jin asked.

"I was actually working." Namjoon said, his eyes scanning Jin's face. "I just finished."

"Are you overworking yourself again?" Jin asked, a bit of anger in his voice.

"Not exactly. I was leaving all of my work to my assistant. Now I just have to pay the price."

Namjoon pouted. Jin cooed at the alpha and hugged him. "Hyung, I'm sure you have been working hard. Why don't you rest a bit? How about a snack before going to bed?"

"Ice cream?" Namjoon asked. Jin chuckled , he pecked Namjoon's lips lightly "Ice cream it is." Jin moved towards the fridge, opening the door and bringing out the tub of ice cream.

"It's strawberry." Jin said, looking at the flavor of ice cream. "Strawberry is nice." Namjoon said as he leaned forward and back hugged Jin. He rubbed his head on the Jin's neck, taking in his scent of roses. "Kitten, you smell nice."

Jin smiled, leaning against Namjoon's chest "Don't I always?"

Namjoon smiled, "True. Your scent of roses is intoxicating. But I think it's very strong today." Namjoon's hands went to Jin's waist, holding him tightly. He nuzzled his nose in Jin's neck, sighing as scent of roses engulfed him. He was enjoying the scent when Jin asked

"Hyung are you in rut?" As Namjoon's hands began to roam on his body.

"Maybe." Namjoon kissed lightly on Jin's neck.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jin asked as he freed himself from Namjoon's embrace. He placed the tub of ice cream on the counter. Namjoon remained silent for a bit as he picked up a spoon and opened the tub. He then looked at Jin and said "My rut is near. But I'm not really feeling like it."

"Hhmm... You always had a good control on your rut. Perhaps you are not letting it come."

"Might be." Namjoon said as he ate a spoon of ice cream. "I wanted to finish my work so I might have subconsciously held it."

"But you know it's not healthy." Jin said his arms crossed. Namjoon smiled, he took Jin's hands in his own and kissed them. It caused Jin to blush a bit. "I'm sorry Kitten."

"I'm not trying to make you apologize. I'm just worried. When will you let your rut come?"

"It will come in two to three days. It depends. Or if it gets stimulated."

"Like my heat? But I'm not sure when will my heat come. I don't think its soon." Jin asked. Namjoon suddenly pulled Jin forward, his one hand on his waist while the other on his face. He leaned forward and kissed Jin. Jin immediately opened his mouth, letting Namjoon's tongue to enter. Jin moaned quietly as the wet muscle explored his mouth. Slowly the kiss turned hungry and filled with lust. The kiss was now just teeth and tongue. Jin was losing himself in the kiss when he felt something hard pressing on his thigh. At the same time Namjoon pulled back from the kiss, panting a bit.
Jin gasped when he understood what was touching his thigh.

"You said you weren't in rut." Jin said. He felt goosebumps on his skin when Namjoon's hand ran up and down his sides. Jin gasped when Namjoon leaned forward and whispered in his ear "And you said you won't be in heat soon."

Jin's eyes widened as he felt wetness in his underwear. He moaned when Namjoon grabbed his butt and squeezed it. He was in heat. And Namjoon was in rut.