Chapter 22

It was six o'clock in the morning. Jin was sleeping, his face buried in Taehyung's chest. However Taehyung was awake, staring at Jin. He was recalling how he met Jin. It was a morning just like this. Finally after fighting with his parents he was allowed to go Big Hit university. He had gotten up, taken a bath and rode to his university. When he entered, he was in awe. It was such a beautiful university, almost surrounded by trees of different varieties. 

He made his way to the office to register himself. On his way back a strong scent of vanilla entered his nose. He stopped immediately in his tracks. He began to look around, he sniffed a bit then began to follow it. It led him to grass field, there were many people there. He was looking around when a person caught his eye. The said person was sitting under a tree reading a book. He had delicate features, dark brown hair, shining eyes. Taehyung wished he could talk to him, maybe know his name. He never saw such a beauty before. But something else about him attracted Taehyung to him. The boy stood up looking towards Taehyung then went back inside the building. When the boy was gone Taehyung sighed and began to move back in, he then noticed that he was surrounded by people. Of course they knew that he was the heir to Kim Hyun enterprises. They continued to take his pictures but Taehyung wasn't bothered. He was used to it. He just shrugged and went back in.

Taehyung was sitting in acting class with other students waiting for the professor to arrive. He was bored and was staring outside. Then again the strong vanilla scent hit him. He looked around madly, trying to find the source, something about the scent made him get turned on, it made him want that person so much who has this sweet scent. His breath hitched when he noticed that same boy walk in the class room and sit in the chair beside him. When the boy sat down the strong scent of vanilla hit him more strongly. Taehyung understood that the scent belonged to the boy. He glanced at the boy, not wanting to look like he was staring.

Wow he's more beautiful than I thought. Taehyung thought.

Suddenly another boy came and sat in front of that boy. He turned around to look at the vanilla scent boy.

"Hello. My name is Park Jimin." The boy called Jimin said.

The vanilla scent boy looked at him and smiled "My name is Kim Seokjin."

His voice is so sweet. Taehyung thought, while hearing the conversation going on between the two boys. Something Jimin said caught his attention, it made him angry

"Such a pretty name just like you." Jimin said to Jin.

"Th-thank you." Jin said, blushing.

"And you smell like lillies. So beautiful." Jimin said, dreamily. Jin just blushed more. Taehyung was getting angry at the Jimin. How dare he flirt with my mate? Taehyung's alpha spoke. Taehyung was surprised. My mate? He thought. Kim Seokjin is my mate? Taehyung was kind of asking his wolf after all he had spoken so suddenly. Are you a fool? He's our mate. His alpha said. Yes he's my mate. That's why he smells so nice. I should talk with him. Taehyung thought but at that time the professor came in and their lecture began.

After the lecture ended Taehyung tried to talk with Jin but he had already got up and went outside the class. He was staring at him so intensely that he didn't know Jimin had noticed him staring. He coughed catching his attention. Taehyung looked at Jimin a bit annoyed.

"Hi. My name is..."

"Yes. I know it's Park Jimin. I heard." Taehyung said rudely.

"Yeah you must heard since you were sitting close. I think our classes are same so want to go together?" Jimin smiled brightly. Taehyung wanted to hate this Jimin guy who flirted with Jin but he couldn't. It turned out that Jimin was a really nice guy and they had a lot in common. They spent their break together talking. They were going to get up to to their classes when they noticed a crowd. Out of curiosity they went there, turned out that it was Jin who was surrounded by many people.

"So how many mates do you have?" One of the alphas in the crowd asked.

"Three." Jin said who was trying to move away from the crowd.

"I heard that omegas can have many mates. So its true huh?" Another alpha asked.

"Its like you are a slut or something." One beta said. Others snickered.

Jin rolled his eyes "You are calling me a slut just because I have three mates?"

"Yeah. What else do you want us to call you?" The first alpha said.

"Maybe you can take one of us too as mates. I'm sure that you aren't satisfied by just three. Maybe three or more will make you happy?" The second alpha said.

"I can't chose a mate. It's determined by fate. I'm sure its same for all of us here." Jin said, this conversation was not new to him. He was just getting tired of it and he was afraid that he will miss his lecture.

"But you aren't same. You are a slut. No normal person has that many mates." The beta said.

"If you recall your history lessons that I'm sure in which you were all asleep, us omegas saved this world by getting that injections and gaining the ability to have mates. Remember beta that your people were fucking afraid to do that, to sacrifice themselves for this world. And I think, we omegas deserve some fucking respect for saving your butts." Jin said. Everyone was staring at him, mouths hanging open. "Even the government pays us more respect then it does to alphas or betas. I'm sure you won't like me to call my personal bodyguards assigned to me by the government and tell them that you guys are harassing me. I think the punishment for that is 5 years in prison. So if you aren't ready to go then please move your fucking ass and let me go to my class."

They all moved away and Jin walked towards his class.

Jimin and Taehyung watched it all happen. They were going to jump in and help Jin but then he handled it all. They were so surprised. That omega was so headstrong. This all, made them a bit horny.

"I think he's my mate." Jimin said quietly. Taehyung turned to him "What?"

"I never felt the way he makes me feel. His scent also draws me in so much. I have trouble controlling myself with him around. I'm sure he's mine." Taehyung stayed silent. He felt the same way for Jin.

"I'm going to talk to him." Jimin said walking away. Taehyung joined him.

"What Taehyung?"

"I think he'smy mate too." Taehyung said. Jimin stopped, staring at him. "You are lying right?"

"No Jimin." Taehyung said.

"But... can that happen?"

"I don't know. But as he said omegas can have many mates. Let's talk to him. He will feel something too if he is our mate."

They were looking for Jin for awhile but they couldn't find him. Last they entered the library and they both smelled the sweet scent of vanilla and lillies. They followed it and found Jin buried in piles of books and crying. They both jumped at him, worried why was he crying. Jin was surprised when they both came to him that he screamed. The librarian shouted at them and threw them out the library.

Jin was angry with them both. He never had been thrown out a library.

"What the hell you guys want?! You had me thrown out on my first day. " Jin shouted.

"So-sorry Kim ssi." Taehyung said, his head bowed.

"We didn't mean to scare you Seokjin ssi. We just wanted to talk." Jimin said, his head also bowed. Then suddenly they heard a thud. Jin had fainted. They panicked a bit but their wolf sides shouted to them, telling them to take care of their omega. They carried Jin to the nurse. The nurse told them that he was tired and that his heat was near. Then she called his mates. While waiting for Jin's mates to arrive Taehyung and Jimin stayed with him.

After few minutes they saw Jin moving a bit and he opened his eyes which had turned blue and said

"Alphas." Taehyung and Jimin were overjoyed. Their omega had noticed them and they were truly mates.

BACK TO PRESENT

Taehyung smiled as he remembered how he met Jin. He leaned down and kissed Jin's forehead. Jin moved a bit then opened his eyes and yawned. Taehyung cooed at this and said "Good morning baby."

"Good morning Tae."

A/N

I'm sorry if it's a strange story. My mind stopped working when I had to write the back story of Jin, Taehyung and Jimin. I did have in my mind how Taehyung will meet Jin but I wasn't too sure about the details. So I think this chapter is weird.

The song Eight came. It's so amazing. I'm really proud of Yoongi and IU. 💜💜💜💜