Chapter 16 (smut)

AFTER JIN GOT HOME

Jin slowly closed the door. He sniffed the air, catching Hoseok's scent of musk and wine, making him dizzy. It was so strong, just showing that Hoseok was going through rut. Jin steadied himself, the scent was getting to his head. He felt himself heat up. When alphas go through their rut their bonded omega or beta would go through a small heat, producing slick, just so that the body of the bonded mate isn't damaged by the alpha.

Jin made his way towards Hoseok's room. Standing on the door,the smell was very strong there causing Jin to get aroused by it. He placed a hand on the door and pushed. It was open. He scanned the room for Hoseok, his eyes stopping on the bed where he was lying, panting, growling. Jin let out a whine when he felt himself get wet, slick wetting his hole, from seeing the alpha and his strong scent. Hoseok looked at Jin, when he heard him. Jin was standing there, face getting red, legs pressed together, a visible dent on his pants. Hoseok jumped towards Jin

"Sweetie I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was rejecting you. I would never. I would rather die than live without you. Please believe me." Hoseok cupped Jin's face, looking into his eyes. His rut completely forgotten.

"Hyung it's ok. I know you didn't mean it. I forgive you." Jin said, kissing Hoseok's lips. Then and there Hoseok's wolf took over, having waited too long to mate with his omega, his insides burning with pain and finally having his mate in front of him, his sweet cinnamon smell filling him and fogging his mind. Hoseok closed the door and locked it.

"Hoseokie hyung?" Jin asked, confused. Hoseok just growled, eyes red, dragging Jin towards the bed and throwing him onto it. "Hyun..." Jin was interrupted when Hoseok pushed a hasty kiss on his lips. The kiss was sloppy but it conveyed the lust and the neediness.

"Jin forgive me. I know we should be talking right now instead of me fucking you but I have been waiting for too long. I can't..." Jin stopped Hoseok by grabbing his hair and pushing his head towards his neck, saying "Mark me hyung. Mate me. Fill me up with your cum."

"Oh sweet boy, you would wish you never said that." Hoseok then bit Jin's neck, Jin let out a little moan. Hoseok kept licking the wound he made, nibbling from time to time. Jin raised his hips, running them in circular motion on Hoseok's crotch. Hoseok grabbed Jin's hips, pushing them down "Bad boy, can't wait huh?" Jin just nodded, biting his lips. Hoseok growled, his hands went on Jin's shirt, opening the buttons. Jin tried helping him, unbuckling his pants, throwng them off somewhere on the room. Hoseok's hands moved on to his boxers, ripping them. Jin gasped at the force Hoseok showed.

"Master you too." Jin said removing Hoseok's shirt and pants. He stopped at his boxers, waiting for Hoseok's command. Hoseok nodded and Jin took them off. Hoseok's cock sprung up hitting his stomach, fully hard, precum leaking from the top. Hoseok groaned when cool air hit his member. Jin gulped.

"What's wrong sweet boy? Cat got your tongue?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jin who was staring at his cock. Jin shook his head and began to leave kitten licks all over the length. Hoseok growled, grabbing Jin's head and pushing his member into his mouth.

"It would be better if you don't tease sweet boy." Jin tried nodding with cock in his mouth. He began to suck the cock causing Hoseok to moan. It just turned Jin on more, encouraging him to suck more. Hoseok grabbed Jin's head pushing him more onto his cock, moaning when it hit back of throat. Jin grabbed Hoseok's thighs as he started to fuck his mouth. Hoseok thrust into Jin's mouth, nearly choking him.

"Sweet boy mmhh! So good! Such a sweet boy." Hoseok kept praising Jin as he thrusted into his mouth. His cock felt amazing, Jin's mouth working wonders.

"Mmh sweet boy gonna cum!" Jin went faster after hearing those words and Hoseok came into Jin's mouth. Hoseok pulled his cock out of Jin's mouth. Jin opened his mouth to show he swallowed every drop of cum.

"Good boy. Now lay on your back." Jin quickly followed his command, laying on the bed. Hoseok opened his legs, sitting between them, his member still hard. Hoseok began kissing and biting Jin's thighs, leaving red bruises. Jin moaned and whined as he was sensitive there. Hoseok moved towards his stomach, leaving a trail of hickies. Jin's breathing hitched when Hoseok bit him on his stomach. Hoseok then moved towards Jin's nipples, taking one in his hand and twisting it, other in his mouth, swirling it with his tongue then sucking it. Jin was a moaning mess, his mind going crazy at the stimulation. His member hard, begging for attention and his hole leaking slick.

"Master please touch me. I'm been a good boy. Please it hurts." Jin begged Hoseok. He smirked enjoying the way his baby begged. He wanted to tease him more but he was painfully hard too. He grabbed Jin's member pumping it fastly. Hoseok placed his other hand on Jin's wet hole, pushing his finger in. Jin threw his head back at the pleasure he was receiving. Hoseok easily pushed two more fingers in Jin, because of the slick the omega was producing. He nearly moaned at how Jin was sucking his fingers in.

"Please don't stop." Jin moaned out, he was so close to his orgasm, as Hoseok was pumping his member and his fingers were scissoring him. Hoseok only fastened his hand on Jin's member and his fingers moving in and out of the hole. It felt too good for Jin and he was about to cum but Hoseok pulled out his fingers and stopped pumping his memeber.

"No! Please I'm so close." Jin begged tears apparent in corners of his eyes.

"Beg." Hoseok demanded.

"Please Master. I need you. I was good. Master I'm just so close." Jin begged more and Hoseok thrusted into him without any warning. Jin screamed as he immediately hit his prostate, causing him to cum. But Hoseok didn't stop, he kept thrusting into Jin. Jin moaned from over stimulation, throwing his head from side to side. His hands gripped the sheets tightly as Hoseok thrust really hard,

"Ah! Master mmmh." Jin cried out. Hoseok smirked, happy that he was making him moan like that.

"Say my name again sweet boy." Hoseok said, as he thrusted right, hitting his prostate.

"Master! Right there! More!" Jin kept moaning, pleasure fogging his mind. Hoseok happily complied, he kept rolling his hips and thrusting into Jin, abusing his prostate. Jin moaned and screamed, it just felt too good.

"Mmmh! Gonna cum!" Jin cried out.

"Me too sweet boy. Let's cum together." Hoseok said, he too was close. He fastened his pace then he felt Jin's walls clenching on his cock as Jin came, untouched. Jin buried his head in a pillow in try to muffle his scream. Hoseok thrusts were getting sloppy, indicating he was close. He leaned forward, cupping Jin's face and kissing him. Both moaned in the kiss, tongues swirling around each other, bodies rocking back and forth and then Hoseok came, filling Jin up with his warm seed. Jin whimpered as he felt Hoseok's cum inside him and came too.

Both then tried to catch their breaths. It was mostly Jin, who was now a mess, hairs messy, sticking to his forehead, eyes glazed, mouth open, body littered with hickies. Hoseok on the other hand was getting hard again. Seeing the beauty in front of him and his rut made him hard.

Jin whimpered when he felt Hoseok's member get hard, still inside him. He looked at Hoseok "Seems like I won't be attending tomorrow's lectures." Jin laughed.

Hoseok leaned forward to capture Jin's lips in a kiss. "Yup. Seems like it. Sweetie."