CHAPTER 11

DAIYA'S POV
I'm currently waiting for Lisa and Jennie noona... Since I'll be busy working this two weeks with Rosé, I'll need someone to do my job in M-Sikan, and who's better than noona for this?

-Lisa: Daiya! (smiles and waves)
-Daiya: I was waiting for you, welcome (smiles)
-Jennie: (greets you) So, why have we been called together?
-Daiya: Because I need you (smiles) Lisa, you'll be the photographer at the event, right?
-Lisa: Yeah, count with me! (chuckles)
-Daiya: Nice, the thing is, that I need to plan the menu along Rosé this upcoming two weeks... So I need someone to cook here while I'm busy... Do you think that you could do it?
-Jennie: Who's that Rosé?
-Lisa: Why are you going to work with her? Aren't you rivals? (confused)

 Do you think that you could do it?-Jennie: Who's that Rosé?-Lisa: Why are you going to work with her? Aren't you rivals? (confused)

-Daiya: We both have been chosen... So we'll be working together (smiles)
-Lisa: Ohh... I see... Well, I wish you the best of lucks (fake smiles)
-Jennie: U-Uhm...
-Daiya: Of course, you won't do it for free noona, I'll pay you... And you'll have Seohyun and Sana to assist you (smiles)
-Jennie: (sighs) Okay... I'll do it...
-Daiya:  Yay! Thanks a lot (chuckles)

LISA'S POV
-Time skip until they are back at home-

-Jennie: Will you be okay?
-Lisa: Hmm? What do you mean?
-Jennie: Daiya will be working with another girl... (sighs) And meanwhile, you'll need to take pics of them... Are you sure about it?
-Lisa: Ah... I'm hurted (sighs and smiles) But I'm doing this because of him... I want to help him, and they'll be just working... Nothing else...
-Jennie: If you say so... Do you know her?
-Lisa: Who? Rosé?
-Jennie: (nods)
-Lisa: Yeah, I know her... We met the other day...
-Jennie: So, how is she?
-Lisa: She's really beautiful, she's really good at cooking... She's also rich  as hell...
-Jennie: Damn it, she seems to be the perfect girl for Daiya... (jokes)
-Lisa: (pouts) Do you really think so?
-Jennie: I was just joking... (smiles) It'll be fine as long as she doesn't show any interested on him...
-Lisa: She said that she will make him hers after we argued... (panics) What am I going to do if Daiya falls for her?! I have nothing to compete against her!
-Jennie: Ow... You dont have it easy because she's everything Daiya needs... But there's still something you can do... (smirks)

-Lisa: What is it? -Jennie: You need to be faster

-Lisa: What is it?
-Jennie: You need to be faster... If you want to avoid her making him hers, then make him yours first...
-Lisa: What? I think that I'm not following you... (confused)
-Jennie: Aish... (rolls her eyes) Just confess first, idiot!
-Lisa: C-Confess?! Did I hear correctly?
-Jennie: Just tell him about your feelings... (smiles) Oh, if I were you I would wait until after the end of the event... He needs to focus now...
-Lisa: (sighs) It is seriously the only option?
-Jennie: Yup (smiles) But don't worry, it'll work out nicely... You are such an amazing girl, and he knows that. You have high possibilities to accepted...
-Lisa: (hugs her) Thanks eonnie...

JENNIE'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I can't belive that I ended up doing this... I mean, I'm doing this because Lisa likes that boy. But here there's not any customer at all, and I'm getting bored... Sana and Seohyun are just on they phones...

-Seohyun: Oh, he's here! (chuckles)

He? Who does he mean? I leave the kitchen, and once I'm out, I spot the arrogant guy I met the other day... V... What the hell is he doing here? Didn't he say that he would lose followers?

-Sana: How can we help you? (smiles)
-V: Well, this place has been chosen by my sister because the food is really good... And I'm hungry, so tell Daiya to prepare something nice for me... (smiles)
-Jennie: He's not here.
-V: Then... Who's in charge of the kitchen?
-Jennie: Me.
-V: What? (laughs) C'mon... Don't make me laugh...
-Jennie: Fine. Wait here, I'll bring you something delicious... And let's see if you still laugh later... (smirks)
-V: Interesting... Let's see (smirks)

Well, this has turned out interesting after all

Well, this has turned out interesting after all... I make sure this idiot regrets treating everyone as if we had no value... He'll die for my food...

DAIYA'S POV
I can't belive that I'm in Rosie's house. I mean, this is a mansion... I wonder where should I ring the bell... I have never been in a place like this one...

-???: How can I help you? (smiles)
-Daiya: U-Uh... I'm supposed to meet Rosie, I mean... Park Chaeyoung (smiles)
-???: Follow me then... (smiles) My name is Park Jimin, I'm her older brother... I didn't know my sister was into guys already... (chuckles)
-Daiya: Eh... I'm here because of work...
-Jimin: Sure, sure... (smirks) You know, if you hurt her... You'll have serious problems, just know that...
-Daiya: (gulps) Y-Yeah...
-Jimin: Great. Then, what's your name? (smiles)
-Daiya: Baek Daiya...
-Jimin: Well Daiya (smiles) Welcome to our house...
-Daiya: Thanks (bows)
-Jimin: You just need to climb those stairs and turn to the right... The last door is her room (smiles)
-Daiya: Okay, thank you (smiles)
-Jimin: Your welcome (smiles)

 The last door is her room (smiles)-Daiya: Okay, thank you (smiles)-Jimin: Your welcome (smiles)

-Time skip until you are at Rosie's room-

-Daiya: Woah, I just met your brother...
-Rosé: Really? (smiles) I thought he wasn't at home...
-Daiya: Is he older than you?
-Rosé: Yeah... (smiles) Why?
-Daiya: Why are you the heir, then?
-Rosé: Because he's a model... (chuckles) Plus, he doesn't even know how to peel a potato correctly...
-Daiya: Ah I see... (smiles) This place is really big...
-Rosé: Yeah... (smiles) Should we head to the kitchen, then? We have work to do...
-Daiya: Yeah, let's start... (smiles)
-Rosé: (smiles)

I followed Rosé, and then we started working on the menu. I returned back to her house all the days until the day of the event...

Working with her, I have discovered that she's someone really hard working and someone who really loves her job. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like what I saw. She looks like an angel while cooking...