CHAPTER 1

DAIYA'S POV
Today was going to be a nice day... Once I returned back home, grandpa sent me to buy some food in order to prepare tonight's dinner...

When I headed to the supermarket, there was just one chicken breast left... I try to grab it when suddenly another girl, around my age I guess? Tried to grab it...

-Daiya:...
-Girl: What? Aren't you going to let go of it?

-Daiya: What? (smiles) Sorry, but I think that I grabbed it first and it belongs to me

-Girl: What makes you think like that? Huh?
-Daiya: Well, I don't know... Maybe the fact that your hand is above of mine? (chuckles)
-Girl: (gasps) However, I think that I need more the chicken than what you do...
-Daiya: We are both here to buy it, we both need it as much as each other...
-Girl: (rolls her eyes) Are you just going to try to correct me? I need to bring this chicken to a restaurant...
-Daiya: Restaurant? Wouldn't it be better to have your own provider?
-Girl: I don't know, that's my job! Why are you acting so annoying?
-Daiya: I'm not being annoying, I just think that I have the same rights as you do and that-
-Girl: (takes the chicken from your hands) You are just making me waste my time... (walks away)

What? She just took it and walked away like she did nothing? I'm sorry but that's not happening... That chicken belongs to me...

I run towards her and take the chicken, then I start running the other way while carrying the chicken... This is our dinner, I grabbed it first and she can't steal it from me...

-Girl: Agh! (rolls her eyes and chases you) Return back! Give me that chicken! You kid!
-Daiya: I grabbed it first, and you haven't acted as polite as you should... You deserve this... (still running)
-Girl: That chicken is mine! (pulls your shirt) Give it to me!

I then get inside the freezer still with the chicken between my arms... I'm not going to give it to her... This chicken is our dinner...

-Girl: You! (jumps for the chicken)
-Daiya: Sorry... (pushes her)

She then lands with some fish... I'm sorry, but I need to pay for the chicken... I run as much as I can, when suddenly, a guard stops me... Oh oh, are we in trouble?

-Girl: Stupid annoying kid! The chicken is mine... (notices the guard) Oh no, maybe it's from him? (laughs nervously and tries to walk away)
-Daiya: You coward... (rolls your eyes)

-Guard: You'll be spending some time with me young man

-Guard: You'll be spending some time with me young man... (pulls you to a room apart)

Inside that room I've been forced to work for the supermarket while putting all the labels on the different products... I can't belive that that girl got away with it like nothing happened...

-Time skip until you return back home-

-Daiya: I'm back...
-Grandpa: Daiya! Where have you been? I was really worried about you... You said that you would prepare today's dinner, and look what time is it! Are you okay?
-Daiya: I fought for our chicken grandpa... (throws yourself to the couch)
-Grandpa: Our what?
-Daiya:... (sleeping)
-Grandpa: Well, I guess that he's too tired to explain... Tomorrow I'll ask him again (smiles and tucks you with a blanket) Take a rest... (turns the lighst off)

-Time skip to the next day-

-Grandpa: (shaking you softly) Daiya... Daiya wake up...
-Daiya: What is it? (yawns)
-Grandpa: Sana is waiting for you, I guess that you two agreed to meet today?
-Daiya: (gasps) Oh no, I almost forgot! (starts getting ready) She offered herself to help me to clean the local...
-Grandpa: Oh, you are finally going to visit the place today? (smiles)
-Daiya: Yeah, I think that it is already time to start working there... (smiles)

-Grandpa: Great

-Grandpa: Great... Then, when will you come back? Today is Saturday, but you are still going to prepare lunch, right? (chuckles)
-Daiya: Yeah, sure (smiles) I'll be back around 12:00 pm...
-Grandpa: I see, well don't make the girl wait too much (smiles)

I head outside where Sana is already waiting for me... I'm glad that I got make new friends... She offered to help me to clean and prepare the building to open my own restaurant...

-Sana: You are late...
-Daiya: I know, sorry... Yesterday I had a fight because of a chicken at the supermarket and I didn't make it to return soon home... (chuckles) But hey, at least I got to rest as you wanted...
-Sana: Idiot... (laughs)
-Daiya: By the way, why did you run when Dahyunie came yesterday? She was really confused... (smiles) I told her that you actually would like to talk more often with her...
-Sana: You did what idiot?! (pushes you embarrassed)
-Daiya: What? (smiles and srughs) You are helping me, so I should also help you...
-Sana: Yeah, but this is something totally different... I won't be able to face her on Monday... (panics)
-Daiya: You will... (smiles) I trust you...
-Sana: (chuckles) Thanks, I'll try not to faint...

-Time skip until you arrive to Gangnam-

-Daiya: And this is the local that belonged to my parents... Shall we take a look inside?
-Sana: Yeah, I hope it gets better inside...
-Daiya: (enters) Well...

-Daiya: Let's just say that there's a lot of job to do here

-Daiya: Let's just say that there's a lot of job to do here... (sighs) Sorry Sana, if you actually prefer to return back home, I understand it. This is way too-
-Sana: What are you staying? Instead of wasting time, let's start going... (smiles) This place was probably one of the best ones... The stairs and so are really cool...
-Daiya: (smiles) Thanks, really. I really appreciate it...
-Sana: You know that you lack of personal right? You'll need to hire someone... Who will cook? And who will serve the customers?
-Daiya: Well, I'm planning to cook... And about serving the customers... I don't really know... (chuckles) I'll improvise... First I need to graduate...
-Sana: You still have time (smiles) But if I were you, I would start planning all of that already...
-Daiya: Don't worry, I'll solve it (smiles)