CHAPTER 7

DAIYA'S POV
-Time skip one week before summer-

-Daiya: Are you sure about this, Sana? This is something serious... Like really...
-Sana: Of course, I'm serious too (smiles) Daiya, ill work as a waitress this summer here...
-Daiya: (smiles) I may not be able to give you a nice amount of money...
-Sana: It's okay, we are friends, whatever the amount is, it'll be okay... (chuckles)
-Daiya: (smiles) Sana... Thanks (bows)
-Sana: You don't need to bow, idiot (laughs)

 Thanks (bows)-Sana: You don't need to bow, idiot (laughs)

-???: Sorry...
-Daiya: Yeah? (smiles)
-???: Is this the place where they are looking for waiters? I would like to apply for the job...
-Sana: Daiya... Isn't him...
-Daiya: Yeah, Seohyun, what are you doing here? (surprised)
-Seohyun: You are the man who runs this place? (confused)
-Daiya: Yeah! Welcome to M-Sikan! (chuckles)
-Seohyun: What the hell with the name?
-Sana: Are you sure that you are here to apply for the job with that attitude?
-Daiya: M is for "magic" and sigan means "time". That would make magic time, but we changed the "g" for the "k" so now it would mean...
-Seohyun: The key for a magic time...
-Daiya: Exactly (smiles)
-Sana: It took me a while to realize, but you understood it perfectly (chuckles)
-Seohyun: I make look quiet and so, but I'm smart when I focus (smiles)
-Daiya: Then, you are hired (smiles)
-Seohyun: What? Aren't you going to test me first or something?
-Daiya: The test was M-Sikan meaning... (smiles)
-Seohyun: Oh... (smiles) Thanks then...
-Daiya: But I have a question, why do you want to work here? I can't pay my workers too much... We are just starting...
-Seohyun: I want to be a singer (smiles) It may sound like a pathetic dream, but it is what I really want to do... Its okay if you can't pay me, in exchange... Let me perform sometimes here...

-Daiya: It is not a pathetic dream

-Daiya: It is not a pathetic dream... (smiles) I would be glad to have you here... And about performing... Sure, let's do that (extends your hand to shake his)
-Seohyun: (shakes his hand and smiles)
-Daiya: Welcome to M-Sikan (smiles)

For now, we are a team of three people... I'm sure that this will be a successful business... This summer I'll give my all here...

LISA'S POV
-Time skip one week later-