CHAPTER 8

DAIYA'S POV
How the hell did Seohyun manage to bring someone like V here? Amazing... But, what can we do in exchange of his service? I can't pay to him...

-Seohyun: Thanks for coming, V (smiles)
-V: I'm here because I own you one... (sighs) So, why am I in this place?
-Seohyun: We need your help to promote this place... (smiles)
-V: This cavern?!
-Seohyun: I'm working here with my classmates Daiya and Sana (smiles)
-V: Are you the owner?
-Seohyun: No, it's Daiya (smiles)
-Daiya: Nice to meet you (smiles)
-V: Yeah... So, why should I do it? This place is like the worse of the zone... We are in Gangnam...
-Daiya: It may not be too aesthetic, but I swear the good is delicious (smiles)
-V: Hmmm... Let me check so... (takes a seat next to Jennie) What are you looking at?

-Jennie: Why do you think that I'm looking at you? Im not interested in an arrogant guy like you

-Jennie: Why do you think that I'm looking at you? Im not interested in an arrogant guy like you... (rolls her eyes)
-Sana: V, here there's the menu... (smiles)
-V: (smiles) At least the waitress is beautiful...
-Sana: Eh...
-Seohyun: She's into girls, don't even try (chuckles)
-V: Ow... Well, then I'll be eating this...

-Time skip until he tasted the food-

-Daiya: So?
-V: The food is really good (smiles) But that's the only thing this place has...
-Seohyun: That's why I called you... Don't you think that you could promote us? (smiles)
-V: I would lose followers if I did so now... This place needs to improve...
-Sana: Daiya used all his money to transform this place... I don't think we have more money for decorations...
-V: It has to be attractive for the eyes... I'll promote you once it looks good enough...
-Daiya: Fine, is more than anything... (smiles)
-Seohyun: Do you know any way we could gain some money?
-V: Well, since you are my friend and Daiya proved me that the food is really good... (smiles) How about if you work for my sister?
-Sana: Your sister? (confused)
-Seohyun: B-But... Isn't she someone way too important? (gulps)
-V: Nah, as long as you know how to cook delicious chicken, she's a softie... (chuckles)
-Daiya: Chicken... (realiza) Are you Rosé's brother?! Park Rosé?!
-V: Huh?
-Seohyun: His surname is Kim, Daiya... (chuckles)
-Lisa: (rolls her eyes) Why does he keep talking about that girl?
-Daiya: I'm sorry... (laughs)
-V: However, come to this place tomorrow (smiles and hands you a card) My sister will be inaugurating her firm of lawyers and she'll need lot of delicious food... It'll be such an important event, so she'll probably test you first and some other companies... Get ready for tomorrow (chuckles)
-Daiya: Yeah, thanks V (smiles and bows) I'll make sure that we are the chosen ones...
-V: Fine, then I'll be leaving already... (smiles and hands Jennie a paper)
-Jennie: What the hell is this?
-V: Call me soon kitten (winks and leaves)

 (smiles and hands Jennie a paper) -Jennie: What the hell is this? -V: Call me soon kitten (winks and leaves)

-Jennie: Disgusting...
-Seohyun: Daiya, I'll pray for you... Good luck tomorrow... (smiles) His sister is actually kinda intimidating...
-Daiya: It's okay... (smiles) I'll do great... I've been preparing myself during a long time...
-Lisa: Daiya! (gets up)
-Daiya: Hmm?
-Lisa: Once you become a worker for his sister at the event... I can be in charge of taking pics so we can promote with them later on... (smiles)
-Daiya: Would you really do that?
-Lisa: Of course, you can count with me for whatever you want... (chuckles)
-Daiya: Thanks Lisa (smiles) Well, since I should rest for tomorrow and we are not having any customer... Let's head home already...
-All: Okay~

They all leave except for Jennie and Lisa...

-Daiya: Aren't you leaving yet? (smiles)
-Jennie: I'll be leaving... (smiles) I'll be visiting my parents... See you tomorrow Lisa... (waves and leaves)
-Lisa: Bye eonnie (smiles)
-Daiya: And you?
-Lisa: Well, I just returned today... Why don't we spend some time together? (smiles)
-Daiya: Sure (smiles and closes the restaurant) Where do you want want to go?
-Lisa: Let's have a walk... (smiles)
-Daiya: Okay (chuckles) Since its summer, we can get some ice creams before returning back home...
-Lisa: That would be great (smiles)

We start walking and on our way, we walk past P&P... I look through the crystal walls and spot Rosé working hard... She'll surely be a great chef..

-Lisa: Is there something wrong?
-Daiya: Nope (smiles) Let's keep on going...
-Lisa: (clings on your arm)
-Daiya: Lisa?
-Lisa: Hmm? I'm a little bit tired because of the trip... (chuckles) I want to spend my summer with you, so let me stay like this...
-Daiya: Summer is way too long, you could have rested today (giggles)
-Lisa: No belive me, I would rather be here with you... (smiles)

 (smiles)

Shit. She's really cute... This is bad, my heart is racing right now... I'm trying to hide my feelings so I don't ruin our friendship, but she's making it difficult...

-Daiya: (pats her head) You are like a kid... (chuckles embarrassed)

LISA'S POV
How oblivious! Why can't he just get the fact that I rather stay with him because I like him? And did he just call me kid? Tch... Please, notice me...

-Lisa: Daiya...
-Daiya: Hmm?
-Lisa: Can I tell you something? (smiles)
-Daiya: Yeah of course (smiles) What is it?
-Lisa: You may have probably noticed it... But I've been acting a little bit weird lately, right?
-Daiya: Yeah, well...
-Lisa: Do you know the reason why a girl suddenly acts different? (smiles)
-Daiya: No...?
-Lisa: When a girl acts different... Normally means that she's in love (chuckles)
-Daiya: Then, are you telling me that...
-Lisa: (nods) I like someone... (smiles) He makes me really happy just by seeing him smile...
-Daiya: I-I see... (fake smiles)

You should have noticed with this half confession, right? C'mon, be fast and accept my feelings... Please, confess soon to me...

DAIYA'S POV
How am I supposed to react to this? Lisa likes someone else... Of course this would happen eventually... I knew it... But, it really hurts tho... I really need to forget about my feelings for her...