CHAPTER 3

LISA'S POV
-Time skip three months later-

-???: Lisa-ya! Have you seen my crop top around? I can't find it...
-Lisa: Have you looked under your bed? Last time when you brought a guy home it ended up down there... (chuckles)
-???: I haven't brought anyone home, don't lie! (scolds Lisa)
-Lisa: Sorry, sorry eonnie... (smiles) Are you going to prepare the breakfast?
-???: Why should I? You are not helping me to find the crop top...

 (smiles) Are you going to prepare the breakfast?-???: Why should I? You are not helping me to find the crop top

-Lisa: Eonnie, I told you to look down your bed... (pouts) It counts as helping~
-Jennie: Aish fine... But just because, because you are cute... (jokes)
-Lisa: (chuckles) Eonnie, do you know if our WiFi is working correctly?
-Jennie: It is... Why? Oh here it is! (grabs the crop top) I'll need to wash it before wearing it...
-Lisa: It's weird then...
-Jennie: What?
-Lisa: He has not written anything to me yet... He haven't called neither...
-Jennie: Uh, who are we talking about? (smiles and starts preparing pancakes)
-Lisa: Baek Daiya, my childhood friend I told you about...
-Jennie: Oh, the orphan boy who has you crazy... (chuckles) Believe me, if he's not writing you, then you shouldn't care about him neither...
-Lisa: How would I do so?! Eonnie, he has always been really nice... Maybe something happened to him...
-Jennie: That's what you are forcing yourself to think because you don't want to accept the fact that he has forgotten about you...

-Lisa: You'll never get a boyfriend

-Lisa: You'll never get a boyfriend... (sighs)
-Jennie: Huh?! What are you saying?
-Lisa: You are too harsh... (chuckles)
-Jennie: And you are too soft (rolls her eyes)
-Lisa: (approaches her) Eonnie, what if I call him? (smiles)
-Jennie: I'll think that you are dumb... (chuckles)
-Lisa: Aww... But it's been five months since I left...
-Jennie: So? Can't you keep on going like you did until now?
-Lisa: Yeah, it's true... You are right- (someone rings the bell) Are we waiting for someone?
-Jennie: No... And who the hell visits this early at morning?!
-Lisa: I'll be opening the door... (smiles)

DAIYA'S POV
I decided to visit Lisa as a surprise, because this week will be her birthday... We have never spend it separated, and this year was not going to be the first one...

-Daiya: (rings the bell)
-Lisa: (opens the door)
-Daiya: Does Lalisa Manoban live here? (Reading a card)
-Lisa: Daiya? (confused)
-Daiya: (smiles) Morning I guess...
-Lisa: (throws herself to your arms) What are you doing here?!
-Daiya: You see... Soon it'll be your birthday, so I wanted to celebrate it with you... (smiles)
-Lisa: (smiles widely) Let me tell you then, that you have arrived on time for pancakes... C'mon... Follow me inside... (pulls your arm and your suitcase)
-???: Who is it? (confused)
-Lisa: Jennie eonnie, this is Baek Daiya, my childhood friend, and Daiya, this is Kim Jennie, she's my dormmate... (chuckles)
-Daiya: I see... Nice meeting you, thanks for taking care of Lisa (smiles and bows)
-Jennie: Yeah (smiles)
-Daiya: Uh, Lisa can I use the toilet? The trip has been kinda long...
-Lisa: Sure... Follow the the corridor, it's the first door turning to the left... (smiles)
-Daiya: Thanks (smiles)