CHAPTER 4

DAIYA'S POV
-Jennie: You are on time for breakfast, huh? (smiles) Take a seat please...
-Lisa: Jennie eonnie is really skilled at cooking... She's assisting a school, you know? (chuckles)
-Daiya: I see... (smiles) I'm looking forward to taste the pancakes... Oh, by the way, I'll do some calls until they are ready...
-Lisa: Are you going to call your grandpa? (smiles)
-Daiya: No, I already called him when I landed... (smiles)
-Lisa: Then... Who are you calling?
-Daiya: Sana and Rosé... (chuckles)
-Lisa: T-two girls?! (surprised)
-Daiya: Yeah... (smiles)
-Lisa: Who are they? Do I know them?
-Daiya: I don't think so... Sana is my classmates and Rosé... Hmm, I don't know how would I say it...  (calls Sana)

LISA'S POV
No way... Its been just five months since I left and he has already become a popular boy?! What the hell? Everyone was waiting for me to leave so they could attack? I'm sorry, but Daiya won't be theirs...

But that girl, Rosé... Daiya didn't know how to classify their relationship... Does that mean that... They have that kind of relationship? Like, the one which is hard to say?! No way!

 They have that kind of relationship? Like, the one which is hard to say?! No way!

Daiya: Yeah, don't worry, I'll call you soon... (smiles and hangs up)

-Lisa: Daiya!
-Daiya: Hmm... Tell me (smiles)
-Lisa: What kind of relationship do we have? (smiles)
-Jennie: (gazes at Lisa surprised and mouths) This idiot...
-Daiya: Eh... Why are you asking that so suddenly? (smiles)
-Lisa: Just answer, and be honest...
-Daiya: But you already know, right? (smiles) We are best friends, childhood friends... Like siblings I would say, right?

And at this moment, me, Lalisa Manoban, feels for the first time how her heart is freezing and breaking into thousands pieces... No way!

Daiya seemed almost going to confess when he came with me to say goodbye at the airport when I left... Why is he suddenly a player calling more than one girl? Did he replace me?

DAIYA'S POV
-Lisa: (hits her head against the table)
-Daiya: (laughs) Whats wrong with you?
-Jennie: (places the pancakes) Time to eat... Don't mind her... Actually, you already know that she's a crackhead... She's just trying to make us laugh, right? (fake laughs)
-Daiya: I-I see... Lisa you don't need to force yourself... (smiles) You are effortlessly funny...
-Lisa: Is that supposed to be a compliment, Daiya? (pouts)
-Daiya: (chuckles) You are still the same, huh? Cute... (starts eating) Oh, this is delicious!
-Jennie: Right? (smirks) I could work for a prestigious restaurant if I wanted to...
-Daiya: Do you want to?
-Jennie: Nah, I don't like the arrogant people... (eats too)
-Daiya: I think the same... (smiles) You know, I own a restaurant...
-Jennie: Really?
-Lisa: Since when?! What happened in five months Daiya?! You are still the same person, are we sure?!
-Daiya: It belonged to my parents, so it has been closed since twenty years ago...
-Lisa: Oh... (looks down and pats your head) I'm happy for you, I'm sure that you'll do great with it...
-Daiya: I hope so... I'm working really hard (chuckles) Jennie noona, if you ever want to join us... The doors are opened...
-Jennie: Maybe once I graduate... (smiles)