CHAPTER 10

DAIYA'S POV
-Seohyun: One of bulgogi for number 4 and one of Dak Galbi for number 7...
-Daiya: Okay! (focused cooking)
-Seohyun: I'll be serving them the drinks... Meanwhile, you don't need to rush, we have just two customers...
-Daiya: Still, that's not a reason to make them wait... (smiles)

I finish cooking the dishes, when suddenly Sana appears saying that someone called asking for me

I finish cooking the dishes, when suddenly Sana appears saying that someone called asking for me... I wonder who is it...

-Sana: It is from Ms. Kim...
-Seohyun: V's sister?!
-Daiya: Right, they would announce the results today... (picks the phone)

Me: Yeah? This is Baek Daiya...
Woman: This is Ms. Kim's secretary, you have passed the test, but there's something more...
Me: What is it?
Woman: I can't give any detail now, you need to come to the building this afternoon...
Me: Okay...
Woman: Good (hangs up)

-Seohyun and Sana: So?
-Daiya: I passed the prove! (thumbs up)
-Sana: Congrats! (hugs you) I knew that you would make it!
-Seohyun: Yes! We'll be able to improve M-Sikan!
-Daiya: Yeah... But I've been called to the he firm of lawyers building... There's something more, said the secretary... I wonder what is it...
-Sana: When do you need to go?
-Daiya: This afternoon...
-Seohyun: You passed, why do you need to assist again?!
-Daiya: (srughs)
-Sana: (sighs) Let's hope it is not something bad...
-Seohyun: That means that we'll be closed this afternoon too, right?
-Daiya: I guess so... Thanks for your hard work, guys (smiles) Slowly, we'll become a successful business...
-Both: Yeah!

-Time skip until afternoon-

-Seohyun: We'll be leaving now, good luck with Ms. Kim...
-Sana: Yeah, you can do it! Fighting! (smiles)
-Daiya: Yeah (smiles) Take care on your way back home...
-Lisa: Daiya! Are you closing?
-Daiya: Yeah... I need to head to the firm of lawyers again... (smiles)
-Lisa: Right, how was it?
-Daiya: I passed (chuckles)
-Lisa: Yay! (hugs you) Congrats!
-Daiya: (hugs her back) Thanks (smiles)
-Lisa: So... Do you want me to go again-
-Rosé: That won't be necessary...
-Daiya: Rosie! (smiles) What are you doing here?
-Rosé: I passed too, and I wanted to know how were you because I thought that you didn't make it... But now that I heard you, you must be that "something happened"... You are heading there, right? (smiles)
-Daiya: Yeah (smiles) I guess we two made it then...
-Rosé: Get inside the car then, we can head there together (smiles)
-Daiya: Uh-
-Lisa: (pulling your sleeve) Why don't we head there while walking?
-Daiya: Uhm... I'm sorry Lisa, I think that heading as fast as possible is the best... Plus, this seems like this has something to do with her and me... So, I'll see you later (pats her head and gets inside the car)
-Rosé: (smirks)
-Lisa: (rolls her eyes)

 So, I'll see you later (pats her head and gets inside the car) -Rosé: (smirks) -Lisa: (rolls her eyes)

LISA'S POV
Tch. We have arrived to the first situation where he needed to choose between us... It hurts me the fact that he chose her... But somehow, I understand it because it is related with the restaurant...

As long as he chooses me when it comes to our feelings, I'll be alright.

DAIYA'S POV

-At the office with Jisoo-

-Jisoo: You may be wondering why did I call you two here...
-Rosé: Yeah...
-Jisoo: This is something really unusual, P&P and a little restaurant... But you know, what surprised me?
-Daiya: What is it? (gulps)
-Jisoo: Both of you plates were excellent, I would say that you are in the same level of cooking... (smiles)
-Rosé: I told you once, right Daiya? (smiles)
-Jisoo: This is awesome, because we have Park Chaeyoung, the P&P's heir born in a golden crib when it comes to cooking... And then we have Baek Daiya, a young talent who learnt by himself... Both of you are really special... That's why I have decided that I'll hire you both... (smiles)
-Both: What?
-Jisoo: In this world, sometimes you'll need to adapt... So this time, I'm asking you to leave the rivalry apart and work together as a team... Will it be possible? (smiles)
-Daiya: (looks at Rosé) What do you think, Rosie? For me it's a yes... (extends your hand for a yes)
-Rosé: Don't accept that soon idiot, what will happen with the money paid?
-Jisoo: (smirks) Smart move... I'll double it... I'll pay the both of you...
-Rosé: (sighs) Daiya, I guess that we can do an exception and cook together for once (smiles and shakes your hand)

-Daiya: (chuckles)
-Jisoo: It is decided then... Sign this contract and start planning the menu, please... The inauguration is in two weeks, I'll send you the address later...
-Both: Okay... (smiles)

We then leave the building and head back to Rosie's car. We need to plan a menu and cook it the day of the inauguration together... I'm pretty excited about it...

-Daiya: (smiles) I'm really happy now...
-Rosé: You are a kid... We are just going to work together, what's so special about it? (chuckles)
-Daiya: We are friends working together, that's special (smiles) We should celebrate...
-Rosé: Where do you want to go?
-Daiya: I don't know... We've been cooking, but we haven't been able to eat anything... Let's have dinner somewhere... (smiles)
-Rosé: But, didn't you tell Lisa that you would see her later?
-Daiya: I'll call her, she'll understand (smiles)
-Rosé: Are you sure about doing so to the girl you like?
-Daiya: I have decided to give up on her and focus just on M-Sikan... (smiles)
-Rosé: Why?
-Daiya: She likes someone... And, I don't want to make things between us awkward... (smiles) Its okay really, I have already taken the decision...
-Rosé: (sighs) I think that she likes you back...
-Daiya: What are you saying? (laughs)
-Rosé: I'm being serious...
-Daiya: I would need to hear it from her mouth to belive it... (chuckles) Let's have dinner, c'mon...
-Rosé: Fine, I hope you don't regret anything later...

I won't. I know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. We are just childhood friends, romance can't happen between us. We are just friends, that's a fact.

-Daiya: I'm hungry, let's have fun tonight! (smiles)