CHAPTER 2

DAIYA'S POV
We spend the whole morning cleaning the local... It is still broken, it looks ugly, and almost all the tables and chairs are for the dumping site... But this place has potential... I feel it.

-Daiya: That's all for today... Shall we leave? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, let's go (smiles)

We exit the local, and just when we finished locking it

We exit the local, and just when we finished locking it... We bump with someone really familiar walking as if she owned the world...

-Daiya: (gasps)
-Sana: Do you like her or something? That's a really weird reaction... (chuckles)
-Daiya: Like her? She's the one who stole the chicken!
-Sana: What? (confused)
-Daiya: (chases the girl) You! Coward!
-Girl: (stops walking and turns around)
-Daiya: (stops running)
-Girl: (rolls her eyes) Can I help you?
-Daiya: What? You stole the chicken and because of that, yesterday I was punished... Did you seriously think that you would be able to get away with it? (pissed)
-Girl: Ugh, you are that annoying kid...
-Daiya: Kid?!
-Sana: Daiya... (pants) You can't just run away and leave me behind like that... What's going on here?
-Girl: (checks her out and places a hand on Sana's shoulder) Girl, you can do better...
-Sana: Eh?
-Daiya: She's not my girlfriend!
-Sana: What?! Of course not... I'm just his friend... Actually, I like girls... (smiles awkwardly)
-Girl: Oh... My bad (bows) Then, what are you doing with an idiot like him?
-Sana: He's not an idiot, we are classmates and I'm helping him to open a restaurant... (smiles)
-Girl: You, a restaurant? (laughs)
-Daiya: What? Why are you laughing? (pissed)
-Girl: Well... Have you looked around? We are in Gangnam... And here everything is a luxe... Then, look at you, what could someone like you do here? (smirks)
-Daiya: Then, what's someone like you doing here? (pissed)
-Girl: Well, I have plenty reasons... One, I live here, two, I worked in that fancy restaurant there called "P&P"...
-Daiya: P&P? (confused) What a ridiculous name... (laughs)
-Girl: (pissed) Look, I'm not going to allow you to make fun of my family's restaurant chain... Come with me and I'll show you how wrong you are... (pulls your arm)
-Sana: Wait, Daiya-
-Girl: You can come too (chuckles and pulls her arm too)

-Time skip until you arrive to P&P-

-Girl: This is my parents' restaurant P&P, which mens... Park's Paradise...
-Sana: Guess your name is Park, then?
-Girl: Exactly, Park Chaeyoung, but almost everyone calls me Rosé (smiles)
-Daiya: Still, this place has nothing special...
-Girl: Let's enter, I'll treat you today's menú and you'll understand why you don't belong to this place... (smirks)
-Daiya: Tch, let's try then... (enters the restaurant)

We enter the building, and she was right... This is seriously a luxe. Everything's very fancy and almost all the stuff in this place are very expensive... Gosh... But hey, it is not a nice restaurant if the food is not good...

 But hey, it is not a nice restaurant if the food is not good

-Sana: Woah, this place is beautiful... Why is no one here yet?
-Rosé: Because there's still two hours left until we open...
-Daiya: Then there's no one here to cook...
-Rosé: You are also blind apart of stupid?
-Daiya: You are going to cook?! (laughs) I thought you were the waitress...
-Rosé: Well, just so you know, I'm the kitchen helper of this prestigious restaurant, and the first one in my class...
-Sana: Are you assisting a cooking class? (smiles)
-Rosé: I'm assisting a cooking school (smirks) Guess you are too, right? I mean, you are going to open a restaurant...
-Sana: Uh...
-Daiya: I don't need it, I'll be my own boss, not like you... Now, are you going to cook or keep on making us waste our time?
-Rosé: Tch... Wait here, the food will be out soon... (leaves to the kitchen)
-Sana: Are you sure that you want to become their enemy? You have not opened the restaurant yet, and they seem to be really powerful and popular...
-Daiya: It's okay... I'll prepare the best food, and I'll work harder than them... I'm not afraid (chuckles)
-Sana: If you say so... (smiles)

-Time skip until the food is done-

-Rosé: And here it is... I won't say "hope you like it" because I know that it'll be the best thing you'll have ever taste... (smirks)
-Daiya: You should allow us to taste it before acting that arrogant... (tastes the plate)
-Sana: (tastes it too) Gosh! This is absolutely delicious! Damn it Daiya...
-Rosé: See? I told you (smirks) So, are you afraid now or-
-Daiya: It can be better...
-Rosé: What?
-Daiya: Bring me to your kitchen...
-Rosé: (rolls her eyes)
-Daiya: Oh... This kitchen is pretty big, where's the sugar?
-Sana: Sugar? Daiya, it is supposed to be a salty plate-
-Rosé: Here... (hands it to you)
-Daiya: (adds the sugar and mix it) Taste it now...
-Rosé: (tastes it) Damn it! Tch...
-Sana: (tastes it) Daiya! Now it is much better! But how? Why?
-Daiya: In this case, since it is a salty plate, the sugar acts like a catalyst... (chuckles)
-Rosé: How did you learn that trick? Which school are you attending?
-Daiya: My school is just a normal one when I'm studying business management... (chuckles) I discovered it by mistake at home, I accidentally added sugar instead of salt...

-Rosé: (sighs)-Sana: (checks the time) Daiya! We need to leave

-Rosé: (sighs)
-Sana: (checks the time) Daiya! We need to leave... Your grandpa is waiting for you to prepare the lunch!
-Daiya: Ah right... I almost forgot...
-Rosé: Wait...
-Daiya: Hmmm?
-Rosé: You can bring the food along you... After all, you improved it, not its yours...
-Daiya: Why are you acting nice suddenly?
-Rosé: I am not, I'm being careful... I shouldn't have underrated you...
-Daiya: Uh... Well, thanks then (smiles and bows)
-Sana: Yeah, thanks for the food (smiles and bows too)
-Rosé: (smiles) Your name is Daiya, then... Right?
-Daiya: Yeah... Baek Daiya...
-Rosé: I'll remember you, Daiya... (serious)

We then grab the tuppers with the food and leave P&P... The food was not bad, and the place is awesome... But I think that we can do better... We just need to work hard.