Normally she could take all three of them effortlessly, but in her severely weakened state, kicked out of her own Multiverse and Stripped of 50% of her abilities she couldn't win.

Error404 gave a delighted grin, charging up his 404Blaster. She attacked HIS stude-No HIS SON, made his life miserable.

And now, he thought he a grin.

He can make her life miserable.

His blaster, along with Chaos's Chains Of Unrest, and Vengance's Blade Of hate all struck her at once, leaving her screeching in pain.

Oh! Don't worry about him, me and him were busy doing something earlier today.

Either way, this entity can predict movements, control minds, and do all sorts of psychic stuff. Including stealing attacks. 

Next were his Blasters...All Sanses were equipped with a Draconic Skull called a Gaster Blaster. The Gasters' most prized creation, however, this destroyer needed something better. So instead of a blaster, they gave him something better.

THE HYPER VOID TIMELINE DESTROYER

(Must you really use that obnoxious tone?)

Based on the Hyper Goner Attack, this blaster was a large goat skull that could end timeline's in a single blast, it was pitch black in color, and had purple tear marks coming from the eyes.

However, this attack required far too much, and summoning one would already leave someone drained, which is why they've equipped him with Shadow Blasters as well, shaped like a snake skull, smaller than a Gaster Blaster, but faster, and capable of engaging in physical combat with others via biting. They also spew out void fire instead of energy blasts.

The next ability is the Eyes of Paralysis.

These eyes are a notable extension of his Psychic will, seemingly forming on their own, perhaps a result of Error's damaged psychosis? They do share code, and Error always visualized the voices as eyes, watching his every move

Either way, they can paralyze any monster, all while making them feel the weight of their sins. They then fire a beam, causing a lot of pain, since this attack channels directed karmic magic.

He also has a connection to The Essence of Destruction, not a full connection like Error's, but a partial one. It should be enough to make his job efficient without affecting the position of the Destroyer too much.

And final thing this destroyer was given, was a couple of charms, or gifts from the other deities. I have a list of them here:

~

The Charm Of Luck- By Luck

Righteous Fury- By Vengeance

A Teacher's Gift- By Knowledge

Unbreakable Will- By Willpower

The Charm of Sympathy- By Emotion 

Screams of the Hated- By Vengeance

Free Mind-By Mind

Strong Body-By Strength

A Blazing Determination- By Destiny

Unchained Will- By Chaos

A Leader's promise-By Order

The Vortex Of Space- By  Cosmic

Time's Unwavering Loyalty- By Moment

THE QUEEN'S LIGHT-By Radiance

Ķ̶̛̩̼͉̹̭̜̼̝̙̫̟̈́̃͋̀̈́́̓͒́̕͠i̸̩̺̫͚̲̙͓͈͍͍̩̓̈́͒͑̾̀̂͌͐̽̆̉͑̍ņ̷̬̞͉̳̙̞̹̘̥̲͍͑̂̋̆͋͌̓̾̍̾̇̚͜͜͝g̷̨̲̲͕̘̱̯̜̯̹̗̱̖̐͑̂̒s̴̢̰̜̯̣̯͚͉̻̳̦̫̹̭̃̀̄́͑̈́̔͛͝͝ ̷̧̜̝̼̺̮̤͎̟̣͂̒ͅW̷̨͙̫͖̦̹̲̰̫̺͇̹̗̐͛̄̎͛͂̓r̸̹͔͚͔̬͓̲̳̗̬͍͕̩̓͜ä̴̡̤̗͎͔͎̤͕̲́̾̔̽̈́̇̐͘͜t̵͚͎̠̲̦̩͍͖͇̫̤̝̹̹̃́̅̌͋̀͐h̶̢̥̙̮͖̖̹̬̬͒̒̏̒̚  B̷̡͓̯̘͎͖̱̐̔́̎̆̚Ÿ̵͇̤̯̀͋̀̓̔͑̈̐͒̓̕Ọ̵̫̙͎̬̋̑̔̈́͌̐̒̎̓͝͝ͅb̶̡̞̥̥̈́́l̷̳̗̯̖͇̬͓̣̆̓̓͊͌̊̓͘i̷̹̩̟̬̠̽͛v̷̧̯͒͐͗ǐ̴͖̾͛͌̃̕̕͝o̷͔̹̫̰̚ṅ̷͕̯̘̰͚̩̼̞̠͕̅͂̈́͒̆̊̓͋̕͜

~

Now for his last two abilities, his control over the void and shadows, and his weapon. A double-bladed Scythe, with a black handle, and purple blades. Covered with black lines.

Now, with that out of the way, It's time to address another hurdle...

~

"So uh, who's gonna go with him?" BlackBerry asked. As powerful as this destroyer was, it needed a companion. Someone, strong, and well versed in the knowledge of the Multiverse. Someone like-

"I'll go," Fatal spoke up, drawing himself a few surprised looks. However, the more everyone pondered, Fatal was by far the best choice. Most qualified, held knowledge of the Multiverse and was an experienced destroyer. 

Seeing as no one was objecting, he opened a portal and started to make his way to layer 500, where the destroyer was, recently made and unconscious.

"Wait! Before you go," Fatal looked at Redacted, "Just, be careful alright? The moment you go out there, be careful." Redacted's eyes flared purple, "The moment you start, Ink will track you down and try his best to break you."

Fatal's eyes glowed with intensity, "I am aware, " he said, "but if Error can take it, so can I." And with that, he left.

~

So in the end, Fatal chose to go with the newbie.

Fatal...? Interesting...last I recall, he despised the Destroyer.

Yeah, well, learning that the Destroyer wasn't that much at fault in the end likely mellowed out his feelings. 

What do you plan on doing now?

Eh...not much really. For now anyway. There's still Fate's trial which has to happen, and we need to wait for them to complete phase 1 before being more direct with help. 

What do you plan on doing?

Me? I will be doing what I always do. 

Awaiting the right moment.