Chapter 21

Bela Crimson's POV

"Hi how may I help you?" The lady at the front counter of the small coffee shop said.

"Hi can I please get a medium coffee?"  I asked her. She started typing on the computer register. She turned and looked at me then asked,

"Would you like anything else ma'am?"

"No thank you." I said. She looked back at the register then back at me then said,

"Alright your total is $2.50" I got the correct change out of my little purse and handed her the correct amount of money. She then handed me my coffee.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" The lady said.

"Thank you." I said walking out of the coffee shop into the chilly autumn night. I started to walk to my little apartment not far from here. I walked towards the little alley that takes me closer to my apartment. As I was walking I felt like I was being watched then I smelled a peculiar smell. Werewolf, Great. I looked around trying to spot the beast.

"Come out I know you're there." I said annoyed. As I said that a blonde boy dropped down from on top of a window sill.

"What are you doing on wolf territory vampire?" He sneered stepping closer to me.

"First of all this isn't wolf territory, second of all I'm trying to home to my apartment so if you could move out of the way that'd be great." I said sarcastically.

"You're not going anywhere." He said smirking. I sighed then said,

"I don't have time for this so I suggest you move before I hurt you dog" He let out a humorless laugh and said, I'm afraid I cannot do that love."

"Alright suit yourself love." I said mocking him. I lunged at him he caught me and turned me around with his chest pressed up against my back.

"You wanna try that again love?" I pulled away from his grasp and turned to look him in the eye.

"Do not" I started to say but stopped once I heard him say mate.

A/N: Hey guys here's the next chapter I hope you liked this chapter!!!! It's a little different this time anyways bye my little wolves!!!! Oh and picture of Bela on side and yes Bela is pronounced "Bella" I just spelled it differently (: