Chapter 18

Kay's POV

"Get up Kay!" I heard Luka say.

"Ugh! Leave me alone!" I groaned.

"I said I get hell up! Do you want me to hit you?" He said. I rolled my eyes then said,

"Ooh I'm so scared." I said putting my face back in my pillow. He hit me on my back and I jumped.

"Oh my freaking gosh! I up damn!" I said sitting up and rubbing my back.

"Good, get dressed there's someone new coming." He said, then walked out of my room. Oh great another prisoner I thought. I took my time getting dressed then went to where Luka was.

"You could of at least put on something decent", he said rolling his eyes.

"Why? I don't need to dress up just to see your "new" prisoner." I said scoffing.

"They'll be here soon." Luka said not turning to look at me.

"Good for them." I said rolling my eyes. He sighed and just shook his head. A few minutes later I heard a car pull up and I instantly was surrounded with a very strong smell. I heard someone walking and turned around and saw a man with another guy that was the most attractive guy I have ever seen (I know I haven't seen a lot of guys because I've been locked up in this hell hole for 3 years.) He had beautiful brown eyes and his hair was short and dark. He looked up at me and we held an intense stare that seemed to be going on for hours when in reality was only a few minutes.

"Mate", We both said at the same time. I wanted to run up to him and just embrace him but I stayed in place.

Luka smirked then looked from me to my then back to me again. "Hmm so you're mates...interesting. I'll sure be having fun with this. I would love to see the look on Ryder's face while I kill you."

Ryder growled then said, "You won't touch her! I'll kill you right now!' He then started charging at Luka but two of Luka's men came and restrained him.

"Get the hell off of me right now!" Ryder said trying to break free.

Luka laughed and said, "They are much stronger than you."

"I looked at Ryder then at Luka, "Do you think I'm scared of you Luka? You wouldn't kill me, you need me remember?" I said smirking.

Luka looked at me then said, "That may be true but I could kill Ryder, I mean I don't exactly need him."

The smirk dropped off my face as soon as I heard those words, I snarled at him then said, "Leave Ryder out of this! He did nothing to you! You are such a sick man, why do you have to make me and my family suffer?" I said.

"I have to make you're father pay for making my mate leave and the only way is to torture and hurt his beloved twin daughters and by killing you're mate you will suffer and you suffering will hurt your father." He angrily answered.

"Mason take Kay back to her room, and since I feel like being nice I'll let Ryder sleep in your room tonight but don't get used to it it'll most likely never happen again!" He said. Mason came over to me and roughly grabbed my harm making ne flinch. I heard a growl and knew it was Ryder. Mason took me to my room and John came in a few seconds later with Ryder roughly pushing him in my room.

Ryder walked up to me and gently took my hand. "I'm so sorry they are doing this to you, I will get us out of here I promise you Kay, I won't let anyone hurt you again." He quietly said to me. I felt a tear on my cheek but he gently wiped it away.

"Don't cry beautiful everything will be ok, I promise." He said pulling me into a hug. He pulled away after s few minutes of us just be in each others embrace then slowly leaned down and put his lips on mine. He pulled away after awhile and rested his forehead against mine. Then whispered three little words that made my heart swell....

"I love you."

A/n:

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! It was a little longer than usual. Anyways I wanna get to know you guys better! So I'm gonna start doing a QOTD! I'll answer the question as well so you can know me too! (How fun lol)

Btw I put a pic of Ryder on the side (:
Anyways have great day/ night! Byeeeee!

-Kiara

QOTD: Where are you from?

AOTD: I'm from the United States (: