Chapter 16

Isabella's Pov

After the pack meeting the Alpha told me to stay back but I don't know why. The Alpha walked over to me with the warriors following behind him. "Ok guys you know the plan so let's start with training." He said looking at us.

"Why do I have to stay for training? I'm not going to be the one fighting." I said.

"You are still going to be training with the warriors just in case everything doesn't go as we planned." He said.

"Ugh!" I said and groaned. The Alpha looked at me and glared.

"Is there a problem with that?" He asked.

"No I'm sorry dad." I said.

"Ok as I was saying we will start training tonight at 7 pm. So please meet out here at the time. You may leave now." He said.

The warriors nodded and walked away. "Dad?" I said.

"Yes Isabella?" He asked and looked at me.

"What if this plan doesn't work and we never see Kay again? Or what if they take me?" I asked quietly.

He sighed and said, "Listen honey everything will be ok and we would never let anything happen to you and Kay will be with us again soon I promise."

"Ok th yanks dad I love you." I said and hugged him.

"I love you too Isabella now let's go inside." He said. I nodded and followed him inside.

"Lunch is ready you two." My mom said. We walked into the dinning room and sat down and ate, after lunch I went and tried to find Liam. After  awhile I still couldn't find him so I walked into Aura's bedroom where her and Melanie were sitting on her bed watching some old movie.

"Hey have you guys seen Liam?" I asked them.

"He left awhile ago had pack duties, he said he'd be back later." Aura said.

"Hey do you wanna watch this movie with us?" Melanie asked.

"No I'm gonna go rest I have training tonight at 7 so I'll see you guys later." I said.

"Ok well good luck with training!" Aura said and smiled.

"Thanks." I said and walked out of her room to mine and I fed Athena then took a shower and laid down on my bed to take a nap.

A/n:

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry if its too short anyways byeee guys!!

-Kiara