Chapter 17

Kay's pov

"You know they will find me and when they do they'll kill you!" I said.

Luka turned around and looked at me then said, "And who's 'they'?"

"My family, my pack they'll come for me!" I said back.

"Oh really? What makes you think they are gonna come? They haven't 'came' for you yet and its been 3 years, they don't care." He spat.

"They will come! I know they will." I whispered.

He laughed and said,"Keep believing that princess."

"Why don't you just let me go! Why do you need me here? I just want to go home!" I said quietly.

He looked at me and said, "You know why I want you here and this is your home and it'll soon be Bella's home too."

"You're sick! Leave Isabella out of this!" I yelled enraged.

"Shut up Kay you're giving me a headache." He said putting his hands on his head.

"Good!" I said. He turned and glared at me.

"What did you just say?!" He yelled at me.

"I said good, you deserve to be in pain you're a sick bastard that's why your mate left." I said smirking. He pushed me up against the wall then slapped me.

"Don't ever speak to me like that again! Do you know who I am?!" He asked enraged.

"Is that the best you got? Wow I'd expect more from someone like you." I said why'll wiping a bit of blood of my face.

"Im getting tired of your attitude Kay! If you don't shut up I may just have to kill you right now." He said.

"Ooh I'm so scared! You're gonna kill me later anyways so what's it matter?" I said sarcastically.

"Ryan! Take her to her room I'm not dealing with her now." He yelled.

"Yes sir." Ryan said pulling me up and taking me away from Luka.

"I hate you so much!" I yelled at Luka. He just ignored me and walked away.

"Ugh get off of me!" I said trying to get out of Ryan's grip.

"Sorry no can do princess, bosses order." He said.

"Ugh stupid jerk!" I yelled. We got to my "room" and Ryan threw me inside then locked the door from the outside. I walked over to me bed and sat down and tryed to reach out to Bella again.

"Bella?" But it was no use I wasn't getting a response. I sighed then lied down putting my face into my pillow crying. I hate it here, its torture. I have no one and I just want to go home, I haven't seen my family or pack for 3 years its so hard. Luka is always yelling or hitting me but I guess its my fault I do like to talk back to much. This whole thing is my fault if I would have just listened when Bella said we shouldn't go in the forest at night but no I just had to let my curiosity get the best of me and now look where I am! I just really hope they come for me but maybe Luka was right maybe they won't come for me, I mean they didn't know I was alive for 3 years and they have lived without me.

A/n: Hey guyssss!!! Here is chapter 17 I hope you guys liked it!!!! Don't forget to comment and vote my little wolves byeeeeeee!!!!!
-Kiara