Chapter 15

Isabella's pov

"We need to devise a plan that will get Kay back but will also keep Isabella safe" The Alpha said. "So I think we need to trick Luka, to do that we need bait."

"Bait?" Aura whispered to me. "What does he mean?"

"I don't know but I think he might mean someone will be bait to attract Luka." I said shrugging.

"Hmm I dunno, maybe" She said sitting back.

"So the bait will be Isabella, because obviously Luka wants her." The Alpha said looking at me.

"What?!" Liam yelled standing up.

"Liam!" I whisper yelled. "Sit down!"

Liam looked at me and shook his head and said, "No, I'm not gonna let you get hurt!"

"She won't be hurt Liam, she'll be perfectly fine." The Alpha said calmly looking at him.

"How the hell will she be fine? She's going to be bait! That's not safe, Luka could take her too or she could get hurt and I won't let my mate get hurt or taken!" Liam yelled.

The Alpha sighed and said, "Liam, calm down. Isabella will be fine. As I said we will have some of the best warriors in our pack hide in the woods while Isabella fakes trading herself for Kay, then when the "trade" is about to happen the warriors will come out and take down Luka and his men because I know that he WILL bring them, he's not stupid."

"OK so he'll obviously smell the warrior wolves!" Liam said.

"I know, that's why we'll have a witch come and mask the warriors scent 2 nights before the "trade" and the night before the warriors will go to there hiding space so that they will be ready for the "trade"." The Alpha said.

"Thats actually a good plan." Liam said sitting down.

"So the warriors will be training until the "trade"." The Alpha said. "Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum (plot twist (; bet ya didn't expect that) come to over to me after the pack meeting.

A/N: Hi guyssss added 5sos as the warriors hope you don't mind :3 Anyways hope you liked the chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment I love reading your comments!! Byeeeee my little wolves!