Chapter 13 *part 1*

Isabella's Pov

Isabella, Isabella!" I heard someone saying and i felt someone shaking me.

"Oh Isabella you're ok! WE were so worried!" My mother said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Liam asked me. Then it all came back to me.....Kay's not dead.

"Kay's not dead, that rouge took her." I whispered.

"We have to go save her!!" I yelled!

"We will darling but we have to make a plan." My dad said.

"But, what if they hurt her?" I said.

"She will be fine, she has been for 3 years" Aura said.

"I know, i'm just worried about her." I said.

"We know Isabella" Melanie said.

"I'm going to go for a walk, i need fresh air." I said.

"I'll come with you!" Liam said.

"No it's fine i really need to be alone so i can get my mind straight." I said.

"OK" he said. I picked up my phone and put it in my pocket then i grabbed my jacket just incase, then i put m shoes on then walked outside. I was walking for about 30 minutes when i heard something behind me i looked back and nothing was there so i continued walking and i heard it again i looked back for a few minutes longer and when i turned back around there was a big black wolf in front of me. i gasped and took a few steps back. "Rouge" Alexis said. I know i can smell it i told her.

"What are you doing on our territory?" I asked. The wolf shifted to human and put on the shorts he had tied around his paw.

"You don't remember me Bella?" I was looking at him while trying to remember who he was. He walked closer until he was standing right in front of me.

"It's me Luka" He said. I growled.

"Where is my sister?!" I yelled at him.

"Tut tut Bella, it's not nice to yell." He said and touched my cheek. I slapped his hand away and said,

"Don't ever touch me again! Now where is Kay?!"

"Do not speak to me like that unless you want me to hurt Kay!" He yelled.

"Don't touch Kay!" I said. "What do you want with Kay?! I yelled.

"You, i want you Bella and i will do anything to get you" He said, then he was gone. I shifted and ran to my house. i bursted through the door and everyone looked at me.

"I just ran into Luka! He said he wants me not Kay and he will stop at nothing to get me!" I said. Everyone looked at me wide eyed.

"He will not have you! You are mine and only mine!" Liam growled.

"We have to come up with a plan fast!" I said.

"OK, we will work on the plan tomorrow but right now you should sleep" My dad said. I nodded and went to my room. I fed Athena then i went and layed on my bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep but i couldn't stop thinking about Kay and Luka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's short! Tell me what you think!!! If you have any suggestions please tell me!! Bye my little wolves!!!!! Oh and don't forget to Comment and Vote!!!

Picture of Luka on the side.