Luce della mia anima.

The light of my soul.

As she came nearer, my eyes noticed her dress.

It was lavender.

Everything in my world made sense right then. There was no argument about it.

She was the only thing I needed.

My mind had chosen her. My body had chosen her. My heart had chosen her.

Her.

{A/N: i imagine the dress to be something like this but minus the bag and a bit more lavender but you're free to imagine it as you please (: }

Those fiery eyes were scanning the area, looking for anything that was wrong, any suspicious movement that could be dangerous - an Alpha instinct; something I unconsciously did too.

And then those eyes of hers settled on me.

My breath hitched.

Her long legs covered the ground in seconds, "Thanks Chief Andrew, I'll take it from here."

Andrew bowed his head and scuttled away.

We remained silent as we took each other in.

Vivian's eyes travelled down and narrowed when they noticed my sweater. A little smile tugged at the corner of my lips when I saw her reaction.

"Hi," I started gently, but from the inside I was going mad. A part of me was also busy silently praying to the Goddess, asking for her help.

"Good morning." Her face was devoid of expressions but there still was something magical about those hazel eyes; one second they were so beautiful, so safe and warm, and the very next they were burning with fire, with fervor. I found myself falling in them, getting lost in them.

Gently, I held out my hand for her to take. She was hesitant but complied by reaching out. Instead of shaking it, I brought her hand to my lips and placed a gentle kiss upon it.

Her skin was soft under my lips.

She turned her head to the side to avert her gaze but the rosiness of her cheeks, like a spring rose, gave her away.

This seems like a good start, I thought to myself. She didn't pull away. Maybe today will have a happy ending.

"Everything okay?" I cocked my head to the side, and raised one of my brows, urging her to end my agony.

My voice and actions might have suggested that I was feeling confident and not nervous, but the Ethan inside was truly losing his shit.

Please say yes. Please say yes. Please.