chapter 42

“What's meant to be will always find a way.” – Trisha Yearwood

{RECAP: Our dear Vivian is in heat. Buckle up, kiddos}

42.

Ever experienced the sinking feeling you get when falling down from a rollercoaster? As if there is a dark, black hole through which heat is passing and it feels like your stomach is floating in your chest? All thoughts disappear and your mind goes silent – you feel alive, soaring high.

Yep, that’s exactly how it felt to be kissed in heat; but just multiply the sensations by ten.

"Are you sure, Vivian? Once I start, I won’t be able to control myself." Ethan’s grey eyes bored into mine; hesitant to make a move which will cost him something he didn’t want to lose.

But there was no hesitation in my mind.

No doubt.

Absolutely nothing.

"Take me, Ethan."

In front of my eyes, I saw him switch. Those gentle grey eyes being replaced by his obsidian ones which were as dark as the night sky. A second later, he slammed his lips on mine again, but this time he grabbed my thighs, lifted me off the ground and threw me onto the bed.

Literally threw me on it – but thankfully the bed made for a soft landing.

The whole action caused my dress to rise up to my upper thighs, revealing the entirety of my legs.

Ethan walked in a torturously slow manner towards me, rolling down his sleeves as he closed the distance between us, those lust filled eyes roaming up and down my body unabashedly.

I was burning up, as if some invisible flame was being held against my skin.

"Move up. Open your legs."

I found myself obeying his husky, dark voice. It sounded so low that I felt it it right in my center. And the way he was slowly unbuttoning his shirt all the while maintaining eye contact was not helping my situation either.

Goddess, I was on fucking fire.

With one swift movement, he discarded the shirt on the floor, and climbed on the bed – not giving my hungry eyes enough time to admire his hard chest and washboard abs.

The bed dipped significantly as I felt his radiating warmth against my exposed skin.

Moving forward, he took off my heels then massaged my feet and gave them both a gentle kiss once the shoes were off.

Keeping his eyes on me at all times; his lips moved up my legs and left hot, open mouthed kisses.

Wherever his lips touched my skin, it tingled in a frenzy of static. My eyes rolled back as I desperately clenched the sheets to control the sensations inside of me. But all of it came to a pause when I felt him stop.

Wondering what was wrong, I looked down at him.

"Eyes on me or I'll stop."