Besides, my entire pack, my family, and my wolf relied on her decision.

If she refuses to let me enter, I'll have to spend my entire life without my wolf and will also have to step down from my position.

I cannot lose her. Without her, I cannot survive.

Just a month without my wolf's presence has shaken up my entire world; all of my senses have deteriorated. I cannot shift, I don't have my strength, but most importantly, our mate connection is weak. Without my wolf, I am vulnerable, I am half-dead and the worst part is that I cannot bring him fully back until Vivian allows me to mark her - Goddess knows when or if it'll happen.

If I take those silver bracelets and anklets off, my wolf would take over and rush to mark her. I couldn't risk that. I could never do that to her after everything she's been through. She meant too much to me.

But it hurts.

Hurts tremendously. I feel lonely without my beast. Being alone is a choice, but feeling loneliness - that's a disease.

And she's my cure.

I cannot hear him in my head, or feel the thrill of power and strength that surged inside of me whenever he was angry, or whenever he was mad at me, or whenever he was happy - all those emotions. I couldn't even mind-link my pack members outside of the pack. I couldn't even talk to him.

I missed him.

Just how I missed her.

"And we have a winner..." Aiden's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. He had his hand outstretched in my direction, holding out a sweater which I didn't even remember buying.

"It is... purple."

"Alpha-Sir, you need to go back to high school and get your colors straightened because this isn't purple." He rolled his eyes and emphasized the word purple, "This is lavender."

He threw the sweater to me.

"It was buried in the depths of your closet. By the way, I'll have to ask someone to fetch you new clothes because this closet looks like it belongs to Neo from Matrix or someone from the Adams Family."

I threw him a look and then examined the sweater, "Why did I even ask you to help me?"

He chuckled and walked towards the door, "Even I don't know the answer to that, when you summoned me I thought you were going to kick my ass or somethin'. At least that was something that I could imagine you doing to me, but when you asked me to help you get ready, I really thought you lost a screw or two."

If my wolf was here, he would've probably growled and made the pup soil his pants. He didn't took well to insults, even if they were playfully said.

I took off the shirt I was wearing and threw it at his face with as much strength as my human self could muster, "Get out."

"Now that is no way to treat your Beta, if you continue acting like this, I might quit."

"Oh, the horror..." I rolled my eyes and pulled the purple sweater down. The right sleeve got caught in the bracelet. I gave it a strong tug which managed to release it but greeted my entire body with jolting pain.

The pain entered my entire body as an unwelcome guest. My legs felt shaky as waves and waves of jolts erupted within me. My eyes squeezed shut as my face contorted. I grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled on it to ease the pain.

Fuvk. I want to die.

Breathe. Breathe.

In and out. Inhale and exhale.