Masquerade Ball 3

As the group got ready to go shopping to find their attire for the ball, they were deciding if whether the boys should ride the taxi or the girls.
"Alright Hermione you got this." Luna said as she massages Hermione's shoulders.
"Yea Hermione, you got this, we have total faith in you." Pansy said, as Astoria was nodding her head. Hermione getting ready to beat her boyfriend up.

        "Draco man, if you lose we're kicking your arse." Blaise said as he started at Draco.
"Yeah mate, you keep calling yourself strong," Harry pauses his sentence and brought his fingers to action his quote "but I don't know Hermione looks like she could beat up everyone here." Harry said nervously. Draco shrugged it off and thought, Pffttt 'Mione can't beat me. His thoughts ruined as Ron started to talk, like an announcer.

       "ALLLRIGHHTTYYY! Ladies and Lads in the right corner we have Draco Mal-"

       "3! 2! 1! GO!" Ginny yelled. Ron looked at his sister with dark eyes. I'm the announcer he mouthed. She looked back at him and mouthed I'm the stronger sibling she glared back. Ron rolled his eyes.

        Hermione brought her hand up. Draco brought his hand up. The gang had circled around them as if they paid good money to watch this. Everyone was right in front of the waiting cab. The driver as well betting his words on 'Mione.

        The battle was about to begin, but the last seconds of the round were anticipating everyone's heart but at the last second Hermione brought up hand of...

Scissors

"DRACOOOO!! NOOOOOOO" Blaise and Theo yelled, in the middle of the sidewalk, not caring about the people who took a stare at them. Draco brought his hand down, which originally was paper.

"Come on dude how can you lose at a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Harry asked as he face palmed. Ronald trying to sit at shotgun but with the help of Pansy and Astoria, they pried him off the cab's seat.

"Oh my Merlin Malfoy if you could've just used your Malfoy head." Neville said, as he was scrolling through his phone to find the closest bus stop.

The girls all screamed as Hermione beat her prideful boyfriend. Ginny stuck her tongue at Harry. Luna gave Neville a Loser sign. Hermione and Astoria laughed at their boyfriends and Pansy flipped off Blaise and Ron. Both men had there mouth over as they didn't expect Pansy to give such a brutal response unlike the other girls.

"Ughhhh how are we suppose to find a bus around here." Neville said as he brought up his phone to begin his finding of a bus stop near by.

"CMON GIRLS LETS GO PARTY- I mean find dresses hehe." Ginny said as she changed her words as Harry glared at her. The girls hollered a cab to drive them a lift to the boutique. Since the cab only had four seats, excluding the driver, Pansy had to sit on Hermione's lap.

"Gettin jealous Malfoy?" Pansy laughed echoed as the cab started driving away from the group of childish men.

—————————

"What now?" Malfoy asked, sulking behind Harry, watching the cab disappear into the distance. "Well Malfoy, as competitive as you WERE I cannot believe your pride failed on us." Harry tsk as he led the group along the sidewalk.

"It's alright man we'll get them next time." Blaise said as he swung his arm around Draco's shoulder. They walked towards a nearby bus stop.

"Ohhh cmonnn." Ron wined as he looked up at the screen, showing the amount of time the bus will arrive. "45 minutes of this bullsh-" His mouth was covered by Neville as a little kid and his mom came next to them, sitting on the seats to wait next to them for the bus.

"Mate you have to watch your language, you can't just start cussing around and about." Harry said as he leaned against the pole, Draco on his phone, Blaise peaking on Draco's shoulder, only to get hit on the face for invading his privacy. Theo, well, started talking to the kid.

"What Spongebob Squarepants character do you like?" Theo asked him.

———————

Though this was a simple battle, the boys wanted to have some fun and go around the places with their recommendations by just telling the driver, instead to walk about 10 mins to the destination they passed while in the bus.

Their lift arrived and one by one, the boys (ahem) Men, walked inside, paying as well. Sadly they were separated into different seats of the bus. Harry at very very back corner. Blaise and Ron sitting across from each other at the front. Draco sitting next to a grandma, who kindly offered him some grapes, Draco happily taking some to lighten up his mood. Neville having a conversation with a meme. And as for Theo, well his luck skyrocketed through the roof as his seat was next to the kid he was talking to earlier.

"Well, my favorite character is captain underpants." Theo said confidently.

"HE's NOT EVEN FROM SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS IDIOT!"

• go follow my IG! @abygail.gaad