🎉

GUYS WE DID IT! 100k READS! I DID NOT EXPECT MYSELF TO ACHIEVE THIS MUCH TOWARDS THIS BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGH EVERYTHING! ALL THE DRAMIONE SHIPPERS, HINNY, NUNA, BLANSY, THEOSTORIA, RAVENDER etc. JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I will be making another book and it's about Dramione so I'm going to put some suggestions down below here and vote on what book do you guys want me to write about based on the summaries! 👇🏼

Forget Me Not

Summary

        The beginning of their last year in Howarts awaits. Draco, feeling guilty for everything he has done in the past, wants to make it up. Wants to restart a new life in the last year. Hermione wants to finish her last year due to the war, which led her not going to school for months. As Hermione and Draco meet, they start a relationship that is very uncommon if people heard their names. They start a spark together, love. They both promised that their love will remain after they graduate, of so they thought. As the years went by, both expected to be married, but not to each other. Both expected that they forgot about what they had promised. Will they have that same spark they had back then? Will they rekindle their love or stay as friends years after?

A Bumpy Road

Summary

     Hermione and Draco come back for their last year of Hogwarts. Hermione thought this year will have a nice, smooth road cruising through, but she was wrong. She never thought in her entire life that she will befriend Draco Malfoy and his "gang" Draco has always had his eyes on Hermione, but he had never confronted her on that. His friends always encouraged him to talk to her, but all he does is bully her. Will he get a chance to receive her forgiveness? Or, will she just completely ignore him and carry on with her "smooth road?"

Long Time No See

Summary

     Hermione has grown up to be an independent women. Her and her friends have all been successful in their life. Overall, her life has been straight. No problems to worry about. Working at the ministry is her life. She's doesn't worry about her love life so much compared to back then with her "true love" with Ron. She relied on her love life. Her friends asked her wether she has met anyone yet, but her go-to answer is no. But, will someone walk into her life to give a chance to love again? Will that person wait until she's ready? Draco has been looking for a job lately that requires to be a helping hand. He signed up for a job for an assistant. But does he know that, that person he signed up for, was a "friend" from his early schoolings?

HEY! SO YOU GUYS CAN PICK FROM ANY OF THE THREE! SORRY IF THE SUMMARIES ARE KIND OF CRAPPY BUT OH WELL 🤷🏻‍♀️ BTW, THIS BOOK IS NOT ENDING! I REPEAT! THIS BOOK IS NOT ENDING!