Meet Up

The day of the meet up. It was really quite. Draco made sure that Hermione wouldn't lose him. She was really scared in Draco's opinion.

~Earlier that day~

Hermione?" Draco called out as he entered the house. He plopped the keys onto the dish and closed the door. He took off his shoes and hung his jacket on the clothing rack. Normally, Draco knew that magic would have been much more easier. "Hermione! My love!?" He started walking up the stairs. As he was walking up he heard someone playing the piano. He knew Hermione could play so that was probably her he assumed. He walked in the room with no sound, listening to the song she was playing. It sounded more like a sad song than a joyful song. As she finished, Draco could see some drops of her tears. He came over and sat right next to her. She got startled but when she recognized the touch, she instantly relaxed. "Draco?" He looked at her and hugged, knowing what was going on. "Hermione, nothing is going to happen. I know that your scared and I know that you think you're going to lose me. But none of that is going to happen ok?" He told her. She looked up and hugged him, her head on his chest, his chin on her head. "Alright." Hermione said, her voice quivering. "Ok, now stop crying, the others are going to come in about an hour so get ready alright?" He told her. She nodded and wiped her eyes. "I love you." Draco said. She looked up and said, "I love you too." She smiled. Draco kissed her forehead and hugged her once again.

~Present Day~

       "Hermione? Are you ready?" Draco called out as he was walking down the stairs. "Coming!" She yelled. She walked down, wearing a blouse with tight white jeans. Her hair was in a braided bun, and her makeup is all natural looking. "Hello beautiful." Draco smirked. Hermione laughed. Suddenly, they heard someone appearated. "Hola." A voice said. The two spun around. Theo and Astoria were first. "Hello you two." Astoria greeted. Blaise and Pansy appeared. Then came the rest of the gang. 
         The lot was sitting in he living room. They all planned to talk about the situation with Daphne. "So, what are we going to do with that bitch?" Ginny asked. "Gin, don't be too aggressive this early." Harry laughed. Ginny shrugged. "Well, I'm assuming she wants Draco, but she just wants to ruin everyone's life." Pansy said. "I don't care if we destroy wether or not she's my sister. I just want her out of everyone's life." Astoria said, with a bit of rage in her words. Draco nodded. "So the plan?" Blaise said. "We all came here for a reason Pans, it's not like we're not sleeping for the night." Theo said while munching on some chocolate frogs. (😏) Suddenly, Hermione started grinning widely. Draco looked at her and then he figured it out. His eyes went big. "What is it mate?" Ron asked Draco. Draco mouthed, "cover your ears" to the boys. "What?" Theo asked. "SLEEPOVERS!" The girls screamed. Theo came screaming as well as he was off-guarded by the girls. As it all came down, Theo was still screaming. He was on Blaise's lap as Blaise tried to let go of him. "Hey Theo? You could get off of Blaise's lap now." Pansy said. Theo got off and sat down like nothing happened. Hermione sighed as then face palmed. This is going to be a long sleepover Hermione thought.

SORRY I HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A LOOONNNGGGGG TIMMMEEEE! I HAD A LOT OF THINGS TO DO RELATED TO SCHOOL. MOSTLY.