Ball part 2

"COME ON! IM BLOODY STARVING!" Ron yelled, telling them to hurry to Pansy's house. "Is this normal for him?" Theo asked. "Yes, yes it is." Harry answered. "Well I'm guessing he's gonna be like that the whole time." Neville laughed. They headed inside the house. Ron on a stool eating a buffalo wing. "Shis moogle stufff is reeeaaalllyh goooad." Ron said, with good in his mouth. The others are probably guessing that muggle food is good. "Well guess I'm going to have a little nap." Blaise said as he plopped on the couch. "Wake me up when their about to come in." They nodded.
Meanwhile...

        "Oh you look wonderful Pans!" Luna said. Astoria, Ginny, Lavender, Pansy And Luna were all in one room while Hermione wanted to do her makeup up by herself. "Thanks Luna!" Pansy returned. "Ginny can you help me with my eyelashes?" Lavender asked. "Of course!" She smiled. "Astoria you put on so much highlighter." Luna giggled. "Well look at Ginny! She has too much blush!"
Pansy yelled. They all laughed. "Apparently we don't know how to do makeup." Lavender said. The rest agreed. The door opened. "Well guys how do I look?" Hermione asked. All the girls turned around and their jaws dropped. "HERMIONE!" Pansy yelled. "You look amazingly hot!" Ginny screamed. "Oh come on! I'm not that hot, I mean look at this." She sad gesturing her body. "Mione, I would kill for that body." Pansy said. "To be honest 'Mione Draco is going to pass out when he sees you." Ginny said.They agreed as well. Hermione just rolled her eyes and said, "ok! Let's go."

        "Ok there coming! Ginny just texted me." Harry said excitedly. Ron was done with his food and Blaise has awoken from his nap. The door opened and Pansy came down the staircase. Blaise looked up and his jaw dropped. He just stared at her. Pansy giggle and shook her head. "He's lovestruck AF." Harry whispered to Draco. Draco just gave him a "Malfoy smirk". Blaise came up to her and hugged her. When that was settled, Lavender came down. Ron looked up. "Bloody hell." He whispered. "Hello Ron." Lavender said, smiling. "H-hey Lav." Ron stuttered. Theo snickered. Harry had to go behind Ron to keep him from passing out. Ginny came down stairs. "Hello Potter." She smirked and winked. "Well hello Red." He smirked back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Ron playfully gave him a deathly stare. "I'm here!" Luna said. Neville ran up to her and picked her up circling. Luna squealed. "Well that was a response." Theo muttered. Draco elbowed him. He winced in pain. Astoria was coming
Down. Theo was crying. "Dude why are you crying Ron asked. "B-because sh-she's too b-b-beautiful." He cried out. "Shhh Theo." Astoria calmed him down giving a kiss on his temple. Theo was secretly faking it the whole time. Blaise sighed in annoyance. Draco was secretly nervous. He didn't know why but he just was. Hermione came down the staircase m, gripping the handle for her dear life, as she was not comfortable wearing heels. Blaise whistled. Harry just smirked. "You. Look. Hot." Draco whispered in her ear. Hermione giggled and gave him a peck, but instead Draco snaked his arms around her waist deepening the kiss. "Ok, ok that's enough we have to go to the reunion, come on chop chop." Theo said. Hermione and Draco sprang apart blushing. The rest laughed towards Theo's stubbornness. "Come let's get this show on the road!" Blaise yelled. It was truly a night to remember.