Hinny

"Ginnnn!" Harry called from down the stairs. He planned for both of them to have a date night, but of course, the She-Weasley wouldn't say no to that. Harry had on a tux with some black shiny shoes. His hair a bit tossed for the amount of time he's been pacing back and forth, waiting for his beloved.
         "Come on Gin! Do you want to get this date canceled?" He asked. Suddenly, a goddess, that's what people would say, walked down the stairs like Belle would. Harry couldn't breath. He couldn't fucking breath. Her long red dress that just finished on the edge of her ankles. Her hair braided up around the back of her head. Her makeup is simple but red matte lipstick. Until someone patted his back, bringing him back to reality.
"You okay there Harry?" Gin asked. "He looked back at her with wide eyes. "I-is that you G-gin!?" He asked, almost couldn't believe it was HIS girlfriend. She laughed, not offended that her own boyfriend can't even recognized her. He snapped out of his stare and held out his arm. "Shall we." Harry smirked. "We shall." She smirked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Moments later, the couple found there selves at a restaurant closed to Hogsmeade. "Omg Harry!" Ginny squealed, as well as jumping up and down like a little kid. They were standing in the middle of the stoned road, with lights hanging from the opposite ends of the road. The dark night was shining with stars that you could be mesmerized with. "Where are we going?" Ginny asked. "There." Harry pointed to the Albimboe Delight restaurant, which looks really classy and expensive, Ginny thought. But not only this, but Ginny doesn't know that more surprises are waiting for her later on.
The couple walked towards the entrance, as a waiter opened the door for the two, Gin was at awe. The place looked amazing! Like really! Did Harry really did all of this? "Table for two?" The waiter asked. Harry nodded and glanced at me. They followed the waiter to a table by a balcony. It showed the starts and the bright moon.
           "I will be with you guys shortly." He said and left, leaving the menus with them. "Oohhh!" Ginny squealed and started looking through it. "Like brother like sister." Harry chuckled, thinking how Ron should be proud of his little sister right now. "So is there any more surprises Potter?" Ginny asked innocently. "Always the curious one aren't you?" He questioned. Both laughed. "Later love." Harry informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Aw Harry, that was the most romantic dinner!" Ginny smiled. Looking up at him, enjoying the scenery behind her beloved. "Didn't I tell you we're not done yet?" He questioned. Ginny laughed. "Alright Gin, hold on tight." Harry said as he held out his arm. They appareated to, Hogwarts?!
      "OMG HARRY WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?" Ginny screamed. The course were in the middle of the quidditch field. "Going to play one on ok of course." Harry smirked. "But what about-" Harry interrupted her by snapping his fingers. Both of their clothes were changed into a robes with the Gryffindor colors on it and some black pants with the gear. "Are we really doing this?" Ginny squealed. "You got it love." Harry smiled.
       Ginny grabbed her wand and summoned two broomsticks. One for her and of course one for Harry. They both jumped on and flew around a little bit. But until Ginny suddenly fell from her broom and started screaming. Harry's reflex instantly kicked in. He flew fast towards his girlfriend. By three inches off the ground, he caught her by the waist. "Gin, you could open you're eyes now." Harry laughed, still holding her. She opened one of her eyes, looking straight at him. Unexpectedly, the two knew they were now kissing at the quidditch field of Hogwarts. Ginny, who circled her arms around his neck while Harry hugged her as tight as he could. The kids broke off as the two panted heavily. "Happy Valentine's Day." Harry whispered. "Thank you Harry." Ginny said, through tears of joy. Once again hugging his back.

Sorry for the times I was gone. It's was just so busy for the past days. Hope you guys don't mind! 💕 love you guys! First up Hinny! Second one, comment down below!