The Plan

"Hey Draco? Can you drive a little faster? I'm starting to smell some shit back here." Theo asked. They were all in a van since only four of them would fit into a car. Draco was the driver and Hermione was shotgun. And the rest, well you know where they are, at the back, squished.
Everybody knew what the plan was so they decided to start it today. They all knew what the plan was, and everyone promised to not back out of it.

It was around 4:30 am. They woke up early so they could do their whole plan that day. And you'll never guest how they woke each other up due to their sleepover.

~ Earlier ~

Blaise knew this was so wrong, but the reaction he will get will be so right. Everyone slept in the living room, since there was no space in any of the rooms for everyone together to sleep in. Couples would want to sleep right next to each other right? Ahem Draco and Hermione ahem.

He was the first one to ever wake up, around 1:00 am, cause they all knew that if they woke up a little later, they'll surely be late with their plan. The first thing he did was wake up Draco. He wanted Draco to be apart of this, and there buddies for Merlin's sake. He crept over and lightly shook Draco. He moved a bit but put his arm around Hermione's waist. "God dammit." Blaise whispered. Draco grunted. Blaise got an idea. Instead of waking up anyone. He'll just do it by himself. What he got was a pit of ice cold water in a bucket. Then he got thing "contraption" was what he called it and pump some water into it to spray water, like a sprinkler. He pumped some water and started "sprinkling" it over their bodies and faces. He started to think the sprinkler wasn't working, so he turned it to Fast/hard water. Before he was in the mode slow/soft water. This time he literally pointed it towards their faces. He started with Theo and Ron, which their faces were right next to each other. As he began to spray, both of their eyes opened a little to late. "WHAT THE FU-!

~ Present ~

"Which woke up everyone." Blaise laughed as he told the story to Luna and Ginny. The two started laughing. "Come on Draco! I'm getting bullied back here!" Theo shouted from the back. "Not only you!" Ron retorted. Hermione called shotgun, of course duh. "Alright alright, calm down." Draco snickered, as he also heard the story from Blaise. "I could hear you laughing Malfoy!" Ron said. "What? It's not like it was meant to be boring." He laughed back, as they just arrived at their location.

"Ok, so you got all the supplies?" Ginny asked Theo. "I think so." Theo said. "What do you mean, I think so?!" Ginny whispered angrily. "I'm kidding red, I have it calm down." Theo laughed. Ginny rolled her eyes and caught up with Harry and the gang.

"So Hermione, Blaise, Ginny, Pansy and I will be inside and you guys will be doing the outside ok? Make sure to be quite as possible." Draco informed to the group. "Can't make any promises mate." Ron said in all honesty.

Draco, Hermione, Blaise, Ginny and Pansy all went inside of Daphne Greengrass's house. Astoria didn't wanted to go inside of them cause all she will do is chicken out, which is her sister after all their trashing. "Alright, Blaise you get marker and stuff to draw on Daphne's face, Ginny you get to spray paint her entire walls, Pansy, you'll do anything you want since I cannot instruct you in anything, you won't ever listen, and Hermione and I will cast out charms to make her house smell, got it?" They all agreed and so they did, meanwhile...

"Harry! I need to go take a shit." Ron said as he was jumping up and down. "God dammit Ron! You could've just went back at the house before this!" His friend was an idiot. "Man just go at the back." Theo said. "We got paper towels here to trash the outside of her house, we got plenty so do get some." Theo said, handing him a paper roll. "Thanks mate." Ron said as he patted his should. "Don't worry mate I gotchu." Theo said. Astoria face palmed as she was watching the whole thing. The crew got into work as they threw paper towels to her house, using a blow dryer that some paper towels were connected at the front to make there lives easier.

    After all of that "mess" the gang was outside. "Dang Draco, I could smell it from all the way here." Theo said, pinching his nose. "Well it's all thanks to 'Mione here. She's better in like almost everything but I'm better at her in Potions." Draco smirked, quickly giving her a kiss of the temple. "Well we did it gang." Harry said. Looking at the view, her whole house was trashed with paper towels, it was so trashed out that we couldn't even see the parts of her house anymore. The smell was horrid from what Theo said. When you go inside, the wall we're covered with different types of colors. Some words were on it as well like 'Payback bitch' or 'revenge is sweet isn't it Daphne?' All thanks to Ginny. And you don't even know what Pansy did, she basically broke everything. She ripped her couches apart, she used a spell to make this shattering noises silent so she could not wake up Daphne. She broke the tv and some flooring. She broke some mirrors, vases, fridge, even her phone was flushed in the toilet, Daphne's. "We'll be gotta move our asses back to the house, or maybe go out to "celebrate." Harry said. "Alright good job people." Draco said as they ran back to the van and drove off laughing.