Oh No

"So do you think that Parvati and Dean are a good match?" Pansy asked the the girls. All of them decided to hang it because none had really even seen each other for the past 3 weeks. All of them were busy with their jobs and personal problems.
      "I don't know, I always thought Seamus and Dean were good." Luna replied. Dean and Seamus were dating but broke off the relationship about a month ago. "But I never knew Parvati and Dean were going to hook up." She continued as she drank her coffee while watching TV.
       The girls were staying at Hermione and Draco's flat. Which meant that the girls, well mostly Pansy, kicked Draco out the apartment. Literally.

~EARLIER~

       "PANSY! YOU CANT JUST KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN LIVING SPACE!" Draco yelled, as he tried to get to Hermione, hiding behind her. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Cmon Love, you're not going to be out that long." She said as she kissed his cheek. He instantly started blooming by just one little thing that she does to him. It took him a while to think about what was gong to happen. I'm not able to see or talk to 'Mione for mostly the whole day, maybe I'll just go to Blaise's, he thought.
        He sighed. Shoulders slumped. "Alright alright I'll leave." He said as he got up and gave Hermione a passionate kiss. She smiled as he walked away and walked towards the door. "Love youuu 'Mione." He yelled as he closed the door. Pansy looked at Hermione. "He's a sick puppy for you." She said as she went to the bathroom.

~PRESENT~

      "But I always thought that Dean confirmed his relationship with Seamus, even marrying him." Astoria said as she took a bite out of her biscuit. Hermione was one her phone, Pansy, Ginny and Luna are watching TV, and Astoria's eating.
       "Well, I don't know but the news is the news and we have to accept it." Hermione said. She's been quite this whole time and the girls almost forgot that she was there, making them jump by her voice. "Hermione!" Astoria said, breathing heavily. "You were so quite!" Luna laughed. Hermione laughed and rolled her eyes. "I was just too busy reading the comments on the post that Ron posted." She replied. Pansy walked over to where she was sitting and looked over her shoulder to look at her phone. "Hmmm, that was pretty hilarious." Pansy chuckled. The girls agreed.

   "So when are you thinking of marrying her?" Blaise asked Draco. The two 19 year old boys were sitting in the living space, courtesy of Blaise's apartment.
    "Mate, it's too early to get married, and even maybe if I ask her, she'll say it's too early." Draco told him, kind of bumped by the fact that he already knew her answer. Blaise looked at him thinking, damn, my mate could state facts. Draco sighed. "I mean I already know that she's the one so, but maybe we'll get married at around 25 or something." He told him.
     After talking and having some drinks, Draco got a call. "Hold up, I'm gonna take this." He told Blaise as he left the gaming room.

"Hello?" Draco answered.

"Draco! Hermione's at the hospital come quick!" Pansy said through the phone.