Hang Out

"ARRHHHH!!" Theo yelled as he threw the video game console on the ground. All of the boys were at Blaise's to hang out. Same with the girls, as usually they're with Pansy, probably doing makeup but they'll get together later on.

      "Cmon dude!" Blaise sighed. They were playing some video games, except for Neville, who was examining a plant from Pansy's plant pot.

      "Draco Your out of this! You keep winning every single damn time!" Ron exclaimed. Draco smirked. Of course he would win, he's the most competitive out of all of them. "So?" Draco answered. "Just because I'm winning ALL the time, doesn't mean you guys have to stop trying??" Blaise huffed stubbornly. "That's it! Rematch!!" Harry yelled. Just in time for Hermione to come in their little "man cave"

      "What's all the commotion here?" Hermione demanded. "The girls and I are trying to relax and all we hear is yelling down here." She said. The guys bowed their heads in shame. Except for Ron, who was about to protest but since Hermione gave him a death glare, he as well bowed his head.  "Well, Draco kept winning 'Mione! Nobody can stop him!" Theo exaggerated. She rolled her eyes. Of course him she thought. "Well," she thought for a moment. "Maybe I could try." She said, obviously excited.

         Harry raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure Hermione? I mean Draco here is competitive." Hermione looked at Draco. He had the winning smirk on. "Come on babe. You think you could beat me?" He asked. "Are you underestimating that I can't?" She asked sassily. Her hand on one side of her hip. One of her eyebrows raised. "Oohhhh" the group chorused.
"Shut up." Draco demanded. The boys immediately became quite.

      "All right my girlfriend, let's see who would win this, Super Mario game." Draco asked competitively.
"Sure my boyfriend, let's play." She narrowed her eyes at him. The rest of them backed up so the couple could play. The rest knew that this will be an intense game.

(Minutes Later)

"Awww come on!!" Draco yelled in frustration, dropping the console on the floor. "Hey, hey! Do not drop them! I payed $150 for those customized ones." Blaise said. "Ha ha, I knew it! I could beat you!" Hermione laughed. Draco pouted. Harry chuckled as Draco pouted towards Hermione. She, of course couldn't resist so she hugged him from his head, his arms wrapping around her waist as his head was against her stomach. Hermione broke off of his arms and started jumping towards the stairs. "I beat Draco! I beat Draco! I beat Draaacoooo!!" She laughed, leaving a astound Draco behind. "Well mate, guess we could tell who's the winner here." Ron clapped. Draco grabbed a newspaper and smacked his head. Leaving the boys on their own.

Sorry it's a bit short... I have been really busy for the past week and I also have a concert 😉😂 pray for me 😂