Secret Santa 3 (part 1)

As in all honesty, this was going to be the most hectic get together ever. Hermione told the other group of teens, since we were separated from the shopping. She told them that their side of the group was not as quite as theirs. Everybody laughed seeing Ron's grumpy face throughout the whole conversation. "Alright, alright, I think that's enough of embarrassing my brother here." Ginny laughed. "Awww it's ok Ron!" Lavender said as she gave him a peck on his lips, which got him smiling already!

     As the group of relationship couples were at Luna and Neville's flat. They were gradually talking to each other until Draco stood up, grabbing their attention. "Ok, everybody got the- what now?!" He whispered loudly to Theo, who was grabbing his shirt. "What. Do. You. Want. Theo?!" He asked irritated. "Do you think they have ice cream here?" He asked. Draco took the nearest magazine and whacked it on his head. "Owww." He whined. "How about you ask them since this is their house, not mine!" He growled. Theo surrendered by putting his hands up. "Ok geez! Calm down mate." He told. As he went to the fridge without even asking the couple who owned the flat. Neville saw and said, "yea Theo you could have some ice cream!" Luna rolled her eyes as she leaned her head in her lovers shoulder. "So as I was saying," Draco paused to glare at Theo, who is currently eating ice cream on the stool of the kitchen. "We have our gifts right?" He asked, they nodded. "Let's get ready for gifts!" Hermione yelled, Draco looked at her lovingly. I have a adorable girlfriend, he thought.

     They sat on the floor, like they always do and had their gifts behind their backs. "So who wants to start?" Draco asked. Luna raised her hand. "Alright, we'll start with looney here and go around clockwise." He chuckled as Neville playfully glared at him. She got her gift behind her, wrapped in all pink, hot pick to be exact, around the box. "Here Lavender." She softly smiled. Lavender squealed. She opened the present and what came out was makeup, obviously. "Thank you Luna!!" She squealed as she went over to hug her.

Ron stood up and gave his bag to Theo. "Aww no." Draco face palmed. "Thanks  mate!" Theo exclaimed as he showed everyone his 'food trophy' "Ronald you gave him a damn trophy?!" Hermione said. "What?" Ron asked. "He likes food, just as I like it." He grinned. "I even got myself one as well!" Showing the trophy and showing Theo. The two jumped around as is they were playing hop scotch. "Here Zabini." Ginny smirked as she gave him his gift. "Thx Gin." He smirked back. As  he opened his gift, he didn't expect her to give him this! He thought. His eyes widened as he saw a cleaning broom kit. "Wow! Bloody hell! Thanks!" He hugged it as if it was a teddy bear. The couples laughed towards his actions. Lavender got up and gave her present to Astoria. "Thanks Lav!" "Your welcome Asti!" She day back down on her seat. She opened her gift. She gasped as her eyes sparkled with joy. "I-I got t-thick-tickets to the little mix's concert this January!" She screamed. "Thank you Thank you Thank you!!" She squealed as she hugged Lavender. "I have officially gone deaf." Harry said. "Oh shut up Potter." She scowled. "I think we all have." Pansy said, a bit jealous that she got tickets to the little mix's concert, as she also love the girl band.

      Astoria gave her gift to Draco. "Here Malfoy, I hope you like it." She smiled a little. He nodded as a 'thx'. He opened his gift slowly, Hermione lookin over his shoulder. "Hurry up Malfoy, we don't have all day here." Hermione said. Draco rolled his eyes and gave her a peck on her nose. He finally opened the box and saw hair products. "Thanks Asti." He said kinda happy kinda lamely. "Your welcome." She giggled. "Add that to you're collection Draco." Blaise said, patting his back. Draco groaned in embarrassment.

Two parts of this chapter also! You guys liking the book so far?? Comment on what you think! ;-)