Secret Santa 2 (part 2)

"Draco! Ahh-huh! I ca-can't breathe!!" Hermione yelled. Draco smirked, tickling her was the most easiest and funny way to shop. "Malfoy!" Hermione finally had the breaths to say. Theo, Astoria, Blaise, Pansy, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Luna, and Neville were walking behind the two, looking around.

    "Is this like them?" Theo asked Harry, whispering from the back. "Yea, when we shop with the two of them, they always do this." Harry whispered back. "There so cute!!" Astoria squealed. "I know right!! Adorable!" Ginny said, looking at the sight of Hermione jumping on Draco's back. "Piggy back ride!" Hermione yelled. As Draco moved the side of his head so he could kiss Hermione. "Bloody hell Hermione! Will you shush! They might kick our asses out of the shop!" Ron whispered yelled. "Sorry." Hermione and Draco said together. As they walked together with their hands inter whined, Draco whispering sweet nothings to her ear making her giggle. 

     "Ok, since you guys are, I guess done with you're flirting lets do what we came here for." Blaise chuckled. "Shopping!!" Astoria And Pansy yelled. Ron face palmed and walked to the watches. "So let's meet back at the food court in 2 hours, okay?" Hermione said, a little flustered. "Ok." They chanted.

     Blaise, Pansy, Ginny, Harry, Neville and Luna were shopping together while the rest had their own little world to be in. Ginny had to get something for Blaise but, what could she get? Maybe a quidditch poster or something she thought. Since Neville didn't get anyone on his group he went to Harry and Blaise. "Hey mates, what should I get Ron?" He asked. Blaise chuckled and said, "that's not very hard, lucky me I got the one and only bookworm." He smirked. "I know you're not going to give her a book Blaise." Pansy told. "Have you met me?" He laughed. "Umm duh I'm your girlfriend bimbo." "Yep thats right." He said as he swung his arm around her shoulders and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'm going to give her something unexpected." He smiled. "Well this is harder than I thought it would be." Luna huffed, coming back from her mom shopping trip. "Who did you get anyways?" Harry asked. "Lavender." Pansy basically yelled, "what?! She's the most easiest person you could gift!" Luna shrugged. "Maybe makeup could work." Ginny suddenly reappeared our of no where. "I'm back!" She grinned. "We had it all quite the whole entire time shopping." Pansy told aloud. "I wonder what's going on at the other group." Luna said. "Oh believe me, I bet their having a one hell of a time." Blaise laughed out.

(Meanwhile 🤔)

     "THEO GET OFF OF MY BACK!" Draco yelled, desperately needing some oxygen. Hermione was trying not to fall over from her laughing, same with Astoria and Lavender. "But Drakypooo?!!" Theo whined. "Oh I'm telling Pansy." Hermione laughed. Theo and Draco snapped their heads towards her and said, "you wouldn't dare." With a stone cold face. She gave them the 'Malfoy signature smirk' and said, "oh yes I would." She ran around the mall. "OI! 'MIONE! ARE YOU SERIOUS WE TALKED ABOUT THIS ALREADY!" Ron yelled playfully at her, gripping the shopping bags handle. The rest of them gave their shopping bags to Ron thinking he was a big help, which he actually was if you don't mind walking at the back holding the god damn bags.

        As Draco and Theo ran around the mall, chasing the girl, with Astoria and Lavender right behind, Ron desperately trying to catch up to them with the bags. "Come on Weasley you're missing all the fun!" Theo yelled. "Well how about YOU carry all the bloody bags and see how that feels!?" He questioned. "No thanks." Theo laughed. Ron groaned as loud as he can so everybody could hear him. "HERMIONNEEEEE?!" He yelled. "Eat slugs Ronald!" She squeals as Draco picked her up by her waist and threw her over his shoulder. Ron was about to go over the scene when he fell backwards and tripped. The group of teens turned around and laughed as they saw him on the floor, the bags spread around him. "I-I—ghiv-give up!" He panted.

678 words?! DAMMNNNN?! Hoped y'all liked it!