▫3:8▫

Previously:

"Evie.." Mal said, "Evie cmon. I had no choice!"

A flash of light came down and it deflected off of Carlos, Nicole and I. But made Evie, Jay, Ben and Dude a statue.

Mal cried out. I grabbed Carlos's hand tighter and walked to Mal.

"Mal I knew all along.. But. You should of held it just for a bit." I mumbled.

Carlos shook his head and pulled me away. We went to go find Uma and her gang.

---------
Your POV

We walked over to the castle and caught Uma just in time.

"Uma! Hook!" I yelled out to them.

They stopped walking and turned to us.

"Hey (y.n)." Uma called.

"They turned to stone." I yelled and set down Nicole to run up to her.

Uma hugged me, calming me down.

"Im sorry. This is all my fault. I should of said something when I had the vision." I mumbled.

Carlos and Nicole stood nearby.

"No (n.n) its not. Its Mal's fault. Don't blame yourself for her problems." Uma stated.

I nodded and looked behind Uma to see Mal run up to us.

"Uma! Uma wait!" She yelled.

"Did your friends kick you to the curve." She paused and watched Mal's expressions, "Good."

"Ben saw something in you and I did too today." Mal continues, "You care Uma! You care about everybody. And Auradon is worth saving! Help us.. Please"

I saw Hook tear up a bit, and mumbled.

"You brought this on yourself Mal. You figure out how to fix it." Uma said.

She patted Hooks chest saying they should go, and they walked off.

(I honestly don't know if i like Mal at this point. She was suppose to stick up for the VKs and let kids live in Auradon. And i think its Mal's fault by saying she had no choice then everyone was turned to stone.. It could of been audrey but.. Yeah- continue the story.)

I turned to Carlos and Nicole, looking down at my ring and thought for a moment.

"Im going to defeat Audrey." I said to the two.

Nicole didn't seem to understand and Carlos just stared at me, processing it.

"But what if it goes wrong? Let me help you." Carlos demanded

"Sorry Carlos. You have to go find some where safe to hide with Nicole." I said and pointed over to where our friends got stoned.

"Help me Mal!" A kid yelled.

"Come help your little friend Mal!" Audrey yelled.

Mal's eyes turned green and she turned to her dragon form. She flew up and blew fire at her.

I turned into my blue form (I seriously need a name for this form) and discarded my clothes. Carlos grabbed my arm as I started to walk away.