▫3:6▫

Previously:

"Thanks (n.n)" Evie pulled me into a hug.

"Its not a problem." I smiled.

"Lets try an icebreaker. Say something nice to the other person. Like what you like and they do the same back." Evie explained.

We broke our hug and everyone but Evie and I groaned.

------------
Your POV

"I'll go first." Evie looked around at everyone, "Harry. Great accent. Now you go."

He sighed.

"Is she always this perky?" Uma asked.

"Oh it wasn't really your turn. But thank you." Evie smiled.

Mal pulled Evie back.

"Where does she bunker down?" Uma asked.

"The dorms. Its summer school so thats where." Mal explained.

"What?" Hook laughed, "Summer school? No wonder she wants revenge. School in summer?"

He put a hand on Uma's shoulder.

"Everyone we should go look for Ben. Be back at Evie's in two hours. Okay?" Mal planned.

"So go with my plan?" Uma asked.

"Yeah Uma said it first." Gil piped up.

"Right. So my plan" Uma smirked.

"Whatever." Mal left.

We all left the room and started walking to the dorms. Carlos grabbed my hand and lased his fingers with mine.

"So you didn't tell me it was your birthday today." Carlos started.

"I never celebrated it. So I didn't think it would be a big deal." I shrugged.

Carlos nodded, looking around.

"Yeah. You could of said something at least." Carlos implied.

"I didn't because of my vision. With Audrey doing this all, my birthday doesn't matter." I stated.

"It does matter though." Carlos said softly, looking over at me.

"I just... Can we take care of Audrey first." I said and looked at him sadly.

"Of course. But imma plan something. After all of this." Carlos smiled.

We made it into the castle as Mal and Evie searched the Campus for Audrey. The boys went out into the woods to search for Ben.

~Flashback~

We stopped in front of the dorms to pick teams for searching. Carlos stood next to me. Mal stood in front of us all as Evie made the teams.

"So Mal and I will search campus for Audrey or Ben." Evie stated.

"Harry, Carlos, Jay and Gil go into the woods to search for Ben." Evie pointed.

She looked over at me and smiled, "As much as I love (S.n).. (Y.n) needs rest. So (Y.n), Uma and Celia check in Audreys dorm for clues."

((S.n) means ship name btw)

I nodded, knowing she was right. Carlos looked over at me seriously.