▫2:4▫

Previously:

"Oh uh we nicked them. Mhm" Harry stated and pointed somewhere, "Well we took Ben and (y.n) volunteered."

"What do you mean 'volunteered'?" I questioned.

"Well she tried getting Ben back and us taking her. But we denied and now she went to keep Ben safe." Harry stated and smirked.

"If you wanna see them again. Have Mal come to the gift shop tonight. Alone" Harry said and walked away.

We went up to talk to Mal.

------------
Carlos's POV

I walked into the castle to the rooms.

"Whys our door open?" Jay asked.

"You have got to be kidding me." I stated and walked in.

"Wait until (y.n) knows you were in here again." I stated and watched Chad.

He looked scared and backed up, "I knocked."

I took back the key and started putting the wand into the machine.

Your POV

The next day I sat on the ship and played cards with Hook.

"Got any aces?" I asked.

"Goldfish." Harry smirked as I picked up another card, "Any twos?"

I sighed and gave him my two.

I was about to continue but I heard voices. So I walked out of the bunker to see smoke.

"(Y.n) sorry to say but we are gonna have to tie you up for.. Safety matters." Uma stated.

I looked at them, hurt, "seriously."

"Sorry hun. Its for out own good." Hook grabbed my wrists a bit roughly.

"Hey hey watch it hook! Your always rough with me." I complained

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "Well what if I like it rough."

(Edit: I seriously love you my little dirty-minded readers 😂)

I cringed and tried to get free. They put me in a small glass box and flashes of my vision came up.

"No! This cant be happening! Nonono." I started to hyperventilate.

"Hey guys. They're here!" Gil shouted.

"Welcome!" Harry yelled

"Finally!" Uma smirked.

"Mal! My vision!" I yelled to her.

She looked around and talked to the others. I looked as didn't see Carlos.

"Oh no.. Carlos.." I whimpered.

(This is during the song until its over)

I noticed Carlos near Mal and sighed in relief. Watching them all talk about the wand and all.

I tried breaking the container by kicking it. Scowling and ending up trying to climb.

I fell and just sat there, hoping for the best.