🔸7🔸

(Authors Note- ¡PLEASE READ!

So imma make some more chapters but they wont be of the third movie until after the note. These are made up and are connected so you have to read them)

Previously:

"Thank you Carlos." I smiled.

"For what?" He asked, confused.

"Bringing out the good in me. Thanks for that." I stated.

He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled, "Its never a problem."

'This is a great moment that I hope to never forget.'

Your POV

We were all in Mal, Evie's, and I's room afterwards. Jay was on our bay window bed with Lonnie. Mal and Ben on Mal's bed. Evie and Doug on Evie's bed. Then Carlos and I on my bed. We were all changed into pajamas and hair down. I washed my makeup off earlier.

I was snuggled up with Carlos and the lights were off. A movie playing on the big tv.

(And yesh you did brush your teeth when you came backk xD)

I was eating my favorite sweets, focused on the movie. I picked up a bite size chocolate and tried it for the first time, gasping at the nice taste. I grabbed another and turned to Carlos.

"Carlos" I whispered, getting his attention.

He turned to me, "yeah?"

I put the candy against his lips and he ate it, smiling at the taste and humming in satisfaction.

"Wow this is really good." He hummed, smiling at me.

I smiled back and handed him some more, eating a couple.

"I know right?" I stated and leaned against him again, watching the movie.

He had his arm around my shoulders as I was leaned into his side. I glanced around and saw Mal and Ben cuddled up and talking quietly. Jay and Lonnie sat near each other awkwardly. Jay looked over at me for help and I gestured for him to get closer. He looked confused and I grabbed Carlos's hand that was around my shoulders.

Jay made and 'ooh' face and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as well. Lonnie scooted closer and I smiled at the two. Carlos held my hand and pulled me closer, if possible, and kissed the top of my head.

Soon after the movie has finished the lights were turned back on. I scowled and covered my eyes from the sudden change.

"Brightt" I whined and rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry (n.n)." Mal said sheepishly.

"Nah its okay. A warning next time though would be great." I stated and looked around.

Jay and Lonnie were sleeping and Carlos looked sleepy. Ben was facing away from me so I didn't know. Mal was changing the movie.

I yawned and sat up so Carlos could cover up with a blanket. I did so as well and we got comfy.

"Hey Mal, what's the next movie?" Carlos asked tiredly.

It had to be 11 by now.

"(F.m). Its (Y.n)'s favorite." Mal said

The movie turned onto the movie clips before it starts and Mal went back to her bed.

The movie started and not even a couple minutes into it, I felt a weight leaning on me. Turning to see that Carlos had fell asleep. I moved his hair away from his face (bangs or something) and let him sleep.

Putting the chocolate and sweets on the nightstand nearby and flipping off my lamp. I yawned again and closed my eyes. Focusing on Carlos's soft breathing and the movie playing.

Soon enough, I was asleep as well in Carlos's arms.

--------------
Here. Take my fluffy fluff. ☁ ☁

Hopefully this was a good chapter for now as I start up the next movie. I just thought some fluff after all that would be nice before what I have planned.

Anyways have a good day/night!

Words: 631

~Elayiah