▫3:4▫

(So originally its Janes bday in this part, so imma change it so its your bday! But they don't know yet-)

Previously:

Carlos looked over at me, "Do you... Do you mind if we shared a bed then.. With Nicole of course."

I blushed, "Nah I don't mind.."

Carlos was blushing as well. He was already in comfy clothes and lied next to me.

After a bit of uncomfortable shifting, I fell asleep holding Nicole.

-------
Your POV

Flashes of a girl with purplish and pink hair appeared in my dream world. She was holding a Staff with a green emerald on the top.

'That has to be Malifecents staff..'

Looking around, I saw Carlos, Evie, Ben and Jay as statues.. And even Dude. Mal was crying and holding onto Bens statue face. I saw Uma and Hook walking away in the distance. Looking around more as I was pulled into another time.

It seemed to be earlier in the day. Godmother, Beast and Belle was talking to Mal and Ben. They were talking about not letting anymore villains into Auradon..

Mal agreed to have no more kids come here.

Everything faded

----
I woke up almost panting. Sitting up quickly to wipe my sweating forehead.

'Man.. Visions always take the energy outta me'

I looked down at Carlos to see him sleeping still. Everyone was sleeping. Checking the clock, it was 6 in the morning. Officially my birthday..

'Holy.. Wow.. I didn't sleep at all, im guessing. Since im so tired.'

I somehow got out of the bed, being smudged in the middle of Carlos and Nicole made it difficult. Managing to get out. I grabbed a random outfit and went into the bathroom to change.

I put down my pajamas on the edge of my bed and watched Carlos reach out in his sleep. I put a pillow in his reach and he pulled it to him and hugged it.

That pillow taking my place.

I wrote a note and placed it on the door, it saying I went out for a walk. Making sure I had my key, I walked out and locked the door behind me.

I walked to the Enchanted Lake and sat in the booth thing, watching the animals.

Soon enough I ended up falling asleep, from lack of sleep.

Carlos's POV

I woke up to frantic shuffles. Looking around to see Evie and Jay awake already and Reading something on the door.

"Cant you guys quiet down?" I groaned and sat up.

I tossed the pillow I was, for some reason, clinging to and looked at the others.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"(Y.n) went for a walk.. When though?" Evie stated.

"What?" I asked and got up.

"We should go look for her. Before the kids wake up." Jay stated.

I nodded at looked at the clock. 8:02am.

"We have at least a hour before they wake up. So Lets go!" I stated and walked out.

Walking back in when I forgot I was still in my pajamas.