▫2:5▫

Previously:

I got to my room and saw Evie have my dress laid out with some makeup things. They were already ready.

"Ready to amaze someone special?" Evie smirked at me.

I nodded and slipped the dress on, siting on the bed for my hair and makeup to be done.

-------------

Your POV

I looked at my outfit in approval.

"Thanks Evie, this looks great." I smiled at her.

"It would look better with no eye patch." Evie suggested.

I looked at my eye patch on the table and considered it.

"You're right." I smiled.

Evie squealed and talked to Mal as I put some things away. There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it.

There stood Carlos and Jay. Jay wolf whistled and Carlos stared at me, elbowing Jay.

"Wow, (y.n) you look beautiful." Carlos complimented.

"Thanks. Not to bad yourself either." I smiled.

He extended his arm and I took it. Jay Mal and Evie following behind to the boat.

We got on the boat and looked around. I turned to everyone.

"Guys. Something is gonna go bad. I can feel it." I winced and looked around.

"Do you know what?" Mal asked.

I shook my head, "I don't.. Sorry Mal."

"Its alright." She smiled and went off with Evie.

Jay went with Lonnie and Carlos stayed by me. I looked around and felt Carlos's hands on my shoulders so I looked up at him.

"Its all gonna turn out okay. We will deal with it when the time comes. Okay?" Carlos asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. Have I ever told you how cute you look with those freckles?"

He blushed lightly and I smiled at him.

He was about to say something, but the announcer person spoke up.

"The future Lady Mal." He said.

Mal walked up and stood there. I started clapping and cheering and people caught on, doing so as well.

Mal walked down more and talked to the king and queen. Then Evie took her and they talked.

My hands started shaking by this bad feeling and I looked over at Carlos. He noticed and grabbed my hands, making me look into his eyes.

"Hey. This will all be okay. Everything will turn out fine. I promise." Carlos stated.

I nodded and smiled up at him, "I hope so."

I turned back and Carlos held my hand

"King Benjamin." The announcer announced.

Ben walked out everyone cheered. Ben walked down by Mal and they bowed at each other.

I turned to Carlos again, and got Jays attention too.

"Its gonna be bad guys." I whispered.

"Bad feeling?" Jay asked.

I nodded.

"Mal I wish I had time to explain." Ben stated.

Ben turned to the announcer and Uma walked out.