▫1:2▫

Previously:

"Come and sit, (Y.n), tell us about yourself.." Carlos said and patted the open spot on the bed next to him.

I smiled at my new, villain, friends...

---------
Your POV

I went to the bed next to Carlos and sat criss cross.

"So what are we going to talk about..?" I asked warily

"Stealing the wand." Mal stated and made eye contact with me

I smiled, "What's the plan?"

Mal explained her plan and I nodded, agreeing.

"We start tonight." Jay stated and we all agreed, "Or to be exact... a half hour"

"So what should we do before then?" Carlos asked, glancing at me.

"Oh! I know! We could get to know (Y.n) here a bit more!" Evie said excitedly.

"Yeah! Like why you wear the eye patch for example" Jay stated.

I laughed nervously.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to.." Carlos comforted me.

I shook my head and got up, facing the group. I took off my leather jacket and threw it to the side.

"Anyone have a scrunchie or hair tie I can use for now..?" I asked the group.

The boys shook their heads and Evie pulled out a blue scrunchie from her pocket and threw it at me.

"Thanks Evie." I smiled at her as she smiled back.

I quickly threw my hair up messily and put my hand on my eye patch ready to take it off.

"No changing your opinion about me now." I said lightly, laughing nervously.

"Oh we wont! We're VKs!" Mal exclaimed, sarcastically?

I nodded, scared, and took off my eyepatch that revealed my blue splotch. I heard them gasp but I shrugged and I turned all blue - my normal form. Feeling uncomfortable I slipped off my clothes to reveal my gems.

(I Looked up a photo, and yes I deleted the 'link')

"There" I stated and looked at them.

Carlos and Jay blushed as the girls gawked.

"You have different forms??" Mal asked

I nodded and thought of Mal's features, turning to look exactly like Mal, clothes and everything.

She looked amazed.

"Your powers are amazing!" Evie squealed.

"Sorry to break this, but who did you use for your human form?" Jay asked