~Chapter Eight~

When Betty got back to the table, Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea were already sitting back with the serpents.

"Betty? What happened?" Archie asked her. "I-I don't know... I guess I had a panic attack? I don't know why though. I never had one before." Betty told him, but in fact, she has had one before.

A few days after her father raped her, some of his friends were coming over and he threatened her not to say anything since one of them was a police officer. Hal told her "If you tell anyone I will beat you until you can't move you slut." And when someone wrote slut on her locker, it triggered that memory.

~{ After School }~

"Hey Princess? Why dont I take you to the Whyte Wyrm tomorrow night?" Jughead asked Betty with a smile on his face. He wants her to be a part of his world. "I would love that Juggie." Betty told him, which made him happy. "Do you think that tonight, we can go back to my house to grab something?" She asked him a little later.

~{ At the Coopers }~

Betty and Jughead walked into the Coopers house, which was completely empty, except for the bigger pieces of furniture that couldn't be taken with Alice.

Betty looked around her childhood home which brought tears to her eyes, but she didn't let them out. Instead she smiled as she went up to her old room to grab some more stuff.

"Wait here." Betty told Jughead as she went into her room. He nodded as she shut the door. Betty went directly into her closet and grabbed a leather jacket. Next she went to her dresser and grabbed a brallete that wasn't to revealing, and a pair of high waisted black jeans.

Betty put those clothes into a duffel bag then grabbed a few other items she may need in the weeks to come. When Betty walked out of her room, Jughead asked her what she grabbed. She didn't tell him, but instead she winked at him and then they left the Cooper house and went back to the Jones'.

~{ Saturday Night }~

Jughead was waiting at the front door for Betty to be ready. He was playing on his phone when she came down.

When Betty came down, Jughead couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was wearing the things she grabbed from her old room, the black bralette with the leather jacket on top and black high waisted jeans with black combat boots. She hair wasn't in her signature ponytail, it was down in waves that Jughead loved.

"Wow." Jughead said under his breath, but Betty heard him which made her giggle. "What?" She asked him, still giggling "You like it?" She said, as she put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss before they left.

When they got to the Whyte Wyrm, Betty hesitated before going inside. "What if they don't like me?" Betty asked. Jughead looked at her and said "don't worry, they will love you." then he kissed her forehead and they went inside.

Jughead and Betty walked in, hand in hand. Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea went to the couple, and greeted them. Toni pulled Betty away from Jughead to talk to her and show her around. Sweet Pea and Fangs stayed with Jughead.

"Did you find out if Kevin is single?" Fangs asked Jughead as soon as the girls left. "Yep. And Betty said, he thinks your cute." Jughead told him and went to the pool table where Betty and Toni were playing. Jughead watched them play, Betty won which surprised him.

Next, Jughead and Toni played against each other, Jughead won so Betty and Jughead played. Betty won. Since Betty won, Toni and Jughead each had to buy her a drink. She also won against Fangs, but lost against Sweet Pea. So Fangs bought her a drink and she bought Sweet Pea a drink.

Betty had 3 drinks bought for her and she bought her self one which caused her to be drunk. Jughead took her home, and put her in her bed. She was wearing leather and jeans which wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in. He didn't want to undress her without her consent so he asked JB to help him.

"Why is she not getting ready herself?" JB asked once she got into Betty's room. "Because she's drunk Jellybean." Jughead told her, slightly annoyed. "Whatever. You get out. I'll help her." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay. She's dressed. You can go back in there, but she's asleep so I don't think you need to." JB told Jughead as she walked into his room. "Okay, thanks JB. Go to bed now. It's late." Jughead said to her, looking up from his book.

Jughead decided he would just talk to Betty in the morning. He had an idea of what he would do tonight. Betty's birthday was coming up in about a month so he decided he would write her a story. Called "Juliet".

(A/N this chapter is about 200 words shorter then I usually do. It's really just a filler. I don't really like it. What do you think?)