~Chapter Seven~

"...Yes. Betty, I'm a virgin. The 'bad boy' is a virgin." Jughead told Betty as he turned red. Betty gave him a comforting smile then they went upstairs, and into their rooms after saying goodnight.

~{ Thursday Lunch }~

"Wait, so your sister dumped a bucket of cold water on you two?" Veronica asked Betty and Jughead. They nodded their heads in response.

"And then your father, the Sheriff gave you condoms?" Kevin confirmed with a smile on his face. Both Betty and Jughead nodded again.

"and your 14 year old sister actually asked you not to have sex when she was in the house? This is hilarious!" Was what Archie said about what happened yesterday.

After about 5 more minutes of talking with Betty and her friends, Jughead went to go sit with the Serpents.

"Hey Jones." Toni said when Jughead got to the table. "Hey Toni." Was his response as he greeted another Serpent with a high five.

"Hey boss, whats up with your girlfriends friend, Kevin? Is he single?" Fangs asked Jughead while staring at Kevin. Jughead didn't actually know if he was or not. "I actually don't know, I'll ask tomorrow for you okay Fangs?"

"Jug! Come quick! It's Betty locker!" Veronica shouted as she ran over to Jughead's table. Jughead looked confused, but he saw the worry in her eyes so he stood up and ran over to her locker.

When Jughead and Veronica got to Betty's locker, there was a lot of people standing around a blonde girl and taking pictures. Jughead saw what they were taking pictures of and he blocked Betty's view since she was staring at it.

On Betty's locker there are the words "GO TO HELL SERPENT SLUT!" written in what looked like blood. As soon as Jughead blocked her view, Betty tried to take the writing off.

"Let me take it down, its just a jerk with a can of spray paint." Betty said under her breath, but loud enough for Jughead to hear. "I dont think that's spray paint." Jughead told her as he took her into the Blue and Gold room to talk with her.

"hey, princess, look at me." Jughead said as he cupped Betty's face in his hands. "You are not a slut." He tells her as she starts crying. "People are asses and don't know what they are saying." Jughead says, trying to comfort Betty.

"Why don't we head home." Jughead suggests but Betty shakes her head no. "I don't want to go home, I need to prove that I'm strong." Betty tells Jughead as she wipes away her tears. This made Jughead sad.

"Betty, you dont need to prove anything. You are strong. You are the strongest person I know. Don't ever think you need to prove yourself to anyone. You understand?" Jughead tells her, trying to make her feel better.

Betty nods her head and then her and Jughead share a passionate kiss before they start working on the news paper they need to put out tomorrow, but haven't even started on. Jughead sits down at his desk, and starts working on his first article for the Blue and Gold. His article is a puff piece about the football game that is on Sunday. He will start doing real articles starting next week, but for now, they just needed something quick and easy.

~{ Friday Morning }~

5:12am

Betty woke up in a cold sweat, screaming. She had a dream about her father. Jughead came running in, asking if she is okay and hugging her. Betty didn't answer, but instead, fell asleep in Jughead's arms.

7:38am

Betty woke up, feeling somebody laying beside her and cuddling her. When she saw it was Jughead, her face lit up. But then she saw the time and realized that they are going to be late for school.

She shook Jughead, in hopes of waking him up, but wasn't able to so she kissed him on the lips thinking that would work, but it didn't. So she rolled her eyes, got up, grabbed a cup of cold water and splashed it on his face. That woke him up.

"Wake up! We are going to be late!" Betty said as she was picking out her clothes for the day. Jughead got up and went to go shower.

      After they got ready, they hopped on the motorcycle and went to school. When they were in the parking lot, Betty suddenly got very nervous she was scared she would get another threat.

      "Juggie. I'm scared. What if something happens like yesterday?" Betty said to Jughead. He didn't speak, but instead, he looked her in the eyes and kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss, telling Betty that everything is going to be alright.

They walked into school, hand in hand, until they had to part ways to go to their lockers. When Jughead got to his locker, he was greeted by Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Hey guys. What's up?" He asked the pair as he grabbed some books. "We were wondering, if us and Toni could sit with you during the first 10 minutes of lunch. And you know... officially meet your girlfriend" Sweet Pea said them Fangs added "and her friends. Can't forget about the friends"

Jughead thought for a moment before answering. "Okay... you can sit with us. But just you guys and Toni. I don't want to crowd them." Jughead told Sweet Pea and Fangs then walked off

~{ Lunch }~

"Hey Juggie" Betty said as he sat down beside her. "Who are your friends?" Kevin asked, while looking at Fangs.

"This is Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Toni. They wanted to officially meet Betty." As Jughead said each name, he pointed to the person it belonged to.

      "Nice to meet you Fangs. I'm Kevin." Kevin introduces him self to Fangs (and only Fangs) with a smile.

      "I'm Veronica Lodge, and this here is my Archiekins, Archie Andrews" Veronica took the liberty of introducing herself, and her boyfriend. Archie gave a halfhearted wave then went back to his food,

      "And I'm Betty. You could probably tell since I'm the only one with a blonde ponytail at this table. But maybe not. I dont know. Jughead? What did you tell them about me? Do they know I always wear a ponytail? I'm sorry I'm just assuming what you know-" Betty keeps babbling on and on when Jughead puts his hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

      Right when Jughead tries to calm her down, Betty starts hyperventilating. "Oh my god. I think she's having a panic attack!" Toni exclaims. "Okay, what you need to do is ask her to follow your breathing. It will help her control her breathing and calm her down." Toni told the Jughead, and he did what she said. Soon enough, Betty was calm and back to normal.

      "I-I'm sorry. I got to go." Betty told the group, and then ran off. Jughead and Veronica followed her but when they saw she went into the girls bathroom, Jughead decided to wait for her back at the lunch table.

      "Betty?" Veronica asked as she walked into the bathroom. She found Betty puking in a toilet. "Betty! Are you okay?!?" Veronica said, now running over to her best friend.

      "Yeah, I'm fine." Betty told her with a fake smile on her face. Veronica got more worried, it wasn't like Betty to keep her emotions to herself. "Betty... are you okay?" Veronica asked once again, in a more serious tone.

      "I SAID I'M FINE VERONICA!" Betty snapped, but then immediately regretted it. Veronica the. Realized something. "Um... B? Have you and Jug... you know... had sex?" She asked, very nervous.

      "What? No. Of course not. We have barley been dating a week." Betty laughed and went back to the lunch table like nothing happened.