Chapter : 10 "Hope."

Those incidents still happed though not everytime but I just got used to it . Sarah and I went to college like the normal days like this a month passed in a blur.

Next day I woke up early than usual, well there is a reason for that, we got summer vacation and I'll be going home.. Ahh! I miss home.

Sarah will stay here today, she'll leave tomorrow. According to her she has some stuff to do.

I'm so happy I'll be home, Alhamdullilah.

I did wudhu and started praying Tahajjud salah.
I cried my heart out as I remembered the miserable moments of my life. I asked my Lord to grant me Sabr and help me to move on in my life.
...
Meanwhile Sarah came and started praying then we both started reciting QUR'AN.

We both were lost in asking forgiveness from our Lord for the sins we did intentionally or unintentionally.

When we were done we folded the prayer mats and kept them aside.

"Aaf.. How can one get hope back?" She said whispering

"Good question ukhti..
There are several things which ain't in our control but in the control of ALLAH SWT. We often are fed up by the situations continuing in our lives.
Often many of us think about ending our lives which is not quite good and is prohibited in our religion. There is a reason for that which many of us don't understand."

"We should be strong whatever the situation is. Yeah I know sometimes we are heartbroken and things ain't the way we want but it doesn't mean your life isn't worth living. If you ever feel like you are useless, coward..blah..blah.. just place your hand on your heart, feel that beat, it means you are born for a purpose just find that, enjoy the little moments of your life and your life will be beautiful.
Have faith in ALLAH. He knows what is good for us. Whatever takes place in our life, accept it with a smile because whatever our LORD does for us is best.
He gives us what we need instead of what we want. I said with a sigh

"Aaf. Why do Muslims believe in life after death?" She said

"The main source of authority for Muslims is the Qur'an.Muslims believe that Allah is in charge of their lives and decides how long they will live."

"The Qur'an says:

Nor can a soul die except by Allah’s leave. The term being fixed as by writing.

Qur'an 3:145
People's deeds will be taken into account on the Day of Judgement. The Qur'an states that the good will receive reward, while the bad will receive punishment:

Of the good that they do nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right. Those who reject faith – neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah: they will be companions of the fire, dwelling therein forever.
Qur'an 3:115-3:116"

"Belief in life after death is central to the meaning and purpose of most Muslims' lives. Many Muslims believe that they are on this earth for a relatively short time and during this time they are preparing themselves for eternal life after death. They view this life as a test and try to do as many good deeds as they can. In order to get to Jannah, they must also fulfil their Islamic obligations." I said smiling

"Great. Thank you Aaf. I want us to be friends in Aakhira too." She said with a smile.

"We will be in sha Allah."

"You done with packing?" She said with a sad expression

"Almost yeah. Don't be sad Sarah we will still be in contact. Who can forget a fool like you?" I said with a chuckle.

"I'll miss you Aaf."

"Erm..Can't say the same!" I said chuckling

"I hate you Aaf."

"Luv you too Sarah"

"Awww" she said with her puppy dog face.

"Leave now." I said with a smirk

"That was rude Aaf."

"Well that wasn't."

"No Aaf. that was." She said throwing a pillow at me

"Doesn't matter." I said raising an eyebrow

"Show me how to do that Aaf. Please."

"Show what?"

"Raising one eyebrow. I tried it many times but I can't. I need to do it."

She tried doing it but failed miserably raising both of her eyebrows.

"Ummm You need a lots of practice. As I said it is very tough like that of lifting up a mountain." I said laughing uncontrollably

"Aaf. You are making fun of me. Stop laughing" she said steaming with her false anger.

"Look fun is itself talking of fun" I whispered

"I heard that Aaf." She said leaving the room while chuckling

"You were meant to." I smiled.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day Aafiya have some sleep. I whispered to myself.

I made myself comfortable on the bed, recited the duas and called it a night.

_________________🌃__________________

Will update soon in sha Allah.

Remember me and my family in your precious prayers.

Stay blessed.

Have a great day/ night ahead.
May Allah bless you all.

__________________________________