Chapter : 4. Shadow

Assalamu alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

___________________ ___________________

Afterwards while I was praying, I felt so calm & relaxing like I was being protected by someone..

And while moving downstairs I went to bring a date, as I always used to eat dates before going to sleep.

I entered the kitchen & opened the door of the fridge, and got a date.

Now I switched off all the lights and while going towards my room I noticed the lights of the Library room were on, so I went turn them off and I could see someone was there (with a long dark brown coat and I could not see his face It was hidden by a mask) and was talking to another one but I could only see One of them!

I was astonished! Who are they? Why are they here? How did they come?!

And I think they were arguing, that was rather not a talk.

Why can I only see one of them, who's the next one!

And I didn't know what I have to do!

My voice was on low volume like I was dumb, I even couldn't call Saarah!

Ya Allah help me, I don't know what's going on.

So I quickly opened the door with a full force!

I could see none of them!
I called three times,
Who's it! How did you come here!

What's going on?

But I could here no answer,
I checked everywhere But could find no one.

Was it a dream?? Or was it real??
I couldn't understand anything!

Being a mad mess for an hour I went in my room and Saarah was sleeping.

So i decided not to tell her anything this time,

"I will tell her tomorrow in sha Allah."

And now with full stress on I couldn't even sleep for a minute.

So after making every effort to sleep, all useless.

I decided to pray Tahajjud, so prayed 8 rakhats (2,2,2,2,) and started doing some tasbeeh.

After I was done, I calmly started thinking about the incident.

It was nothing but all mess, I couldn't understand.

Should I tell anyone about this! Will they believe me! I am not even myself sure, is it real!! But yeah it is real. Now what shall I do.

Ya Allah, you're the Only One who can save me, please help me,

At 6:00 o'clock I went to sleep but I could hear the azaan So I woke Saarah too, and we both prayed together.

Aafiya, are you Ok, didn't you sleep today! Your eyes are swollen! Is everything Ok! Said Saarah.

" I just smiled and said to her, Don't worry grumpy, I am Ok."

And we went to sleep.

Alhmdullilah I slept for an hour.

Aafiya wake up! We will be late, common Aafiya, wake up little girl!!!

She was like an buzzing alarm!

And now we had to get ready for university.

On my way to downstairs I peeked into the library because I heard sobs and when I tiptoed into the room I saw someone crying!!

.
.
.

Yes you can call me the cliffhanger.

Allah hafiz.