Chapter : 6. "My son"

Assalamu alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Here we go!

Walking by I was still in the same pool of thoughts Until I realised I was in a speed of 8x like I flying even I couldn't see the surrounding properly everything seemed like I was in a bullet train.

Somehow I landed in the area which was full covered with the dust and the smell of leather.

The room was big enough and had old paint on walls and was like a library with a partition where a reading room was attached to it.
The old clock on the wall still said tic tok tic tok and everything was so silent.
I started thinking how I came here?
And all these questions were randomly stuck in my mind.
I just searched how to exit from there but couldn't find it.
So I was just roaming around the whole place and realized someone was following me like a shadow does.
Now I was of full anger but a lil bit of fear too..
Without thinking anything,
I said :
Who is here?
Why do you follow me wherever I go?
Who are you? What do you need?

All of sudden a book fell from the shelf,
And I was about to take it in my hand, the book itself was in the air. The pages turned itself and stopped after a few seconds.

With a lot of courage I came closer to the book and It revealed a chapter called "My son

With a lot of courage I came closer to the book and It revealed a chapter called "My son."
I can say the book would have been too old as the pages were faded creamy yellow.
Suddenly the book was on my hands and it had a chit in it.

I took out the chit from the book and on it was written "I will not harm you, read this chapter

I took out the chit from the book and on it was written "I will not harm you, read this chapter."

Next part coming soon

In sha' Allah

Till the stay blessed.

Allah Hafiz.